Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: T.r.d. (the relegation disaster)

T.r.d. (the relegation disaster)

Well, looking that here some players are talking about relegation, and about the idea that players that "tank" the season, have to be relegated, I wanna share my viewpoint, because some players that talk about that, are noobs:

1st-"tank" is don't promote, so, be in 8th position or less.

So, players that say, that who tank have to be relegated, are saying, that the 8th,9th,10th...to the 14th classified, have to be relegated, because is not fair if you are 2 seasons in the same level, because you are better, using a "easy way" no?

but...
    If a team is relegated, the last day of the season... (or the 13, you can tank in the day 13 perfectly without promote) can buy scouts, of level 10, to play with they in the level 9.

5 stars in the level 9 = 60... and at now, I am level 10, and I am playing in a level 11 league!! so, my scouts have 7*, =75quality (I was in a level 10 league, with level 10 last month, and now I am level 10 in a level 11 league^^ so I did not loose a star per player, but have better scouts because I am in a higher level league... you understand?)

Now imagine, that I tank, I end 8th, and I am relegated... what can happen if I am relegated?
    (that's a tutorial of Epi and Blas, barrio sesamo yeha^^)

can happen, that players that now are level 8, will promote, will have the 5 star = 60, and scouts 6* =65Quality

and if I am relegated, they will play against me. I have scouts of near 80quality = 9* in the level 9.

AND THIS IS THE DISASTER! the disaster is that if relegation exists the difference between teams in a league will be higher!!!!!!

and... what if I am relegated for 2 times? ... thats= 1 month to train + 10* players for sure in the level 8.
    you can imagine the problem of relegation now.

So, at now you can think in peace that teams that tank, don't have to be relegated, cos if it happen you will come here with a better problem than now.

you will come here crying and saying that teams that tank don't have to be relegated because at now you can not win the league, without tank, or without waste your daddy's salarie.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the dilema!

SAY
    -No to the relegation.

PS: if you think that the solution for this problem is to deduct 5 quality points in all the players of the team when it is relegated, I am not agree.

and here my viewpoint! thankiu! (^-^)

T.r.d. (the relegation disaster)-i-want-you-saying-no-jpg.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 05-08-2015 at 07:08 PM.
    HULIANO likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think I agree with you, there is no good way to do traditional relegation in this game..it would to hard to stop manipulation like you example.
    I kind of look at not promoting as being relegated, since you don't get to play in the stronger next level. (having just had this happen to me in the 35T league. it's punishment enough for my poor management. )
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think I agree with you, there is no good way to do traditional relegation in this game..it would to hard to stop manipulation like you example.
    I kind of look at not promoting as being relegated, since you don't get to play in the stronger next level. (having just had this happen to me in the 35T league. it's punishment enough for my poor management. )
    Only players that eat the "blue pill of Matrix" can see the problem of relegation, I am happy to know that me and you eat blue pills and we are agree!
    (^-^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Agreed .. relegation just could not work.
    Judging by the amount of people that support tanking, you'd end up in a weird situation where the competition to go down would be more competitive than the competition to win the league.

Taking quality points away from players is a non starter, not to mention unfair, as well.

I'm anti-tanking, but tanker loving (as people playing to lose should make it easier for me to win )), but relegation or player penalties is not the way forward.
    khris, Cat Harrison and festinator like this.

Exactly! players will not fight for the league, players will fight to be relegated, to play with a better team in a low league, and to save tokens.... and to have 9*, 10* 15* players without train....

T.r.d. (the relegation disaster)-i-want-you-saying-no-jpg.jpg
    HULIANO, TypTex and Cat Harrison like this.

Relegation won't work because of the stars/quality system, end of story.
    festinator, khris, HULIANO and 1 others like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exactly! players will not fight for the league, players will fight to be relegated, to play with a better team in a low league, and to save tokens.... and to have 9*, 10* 15* players without train....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I want you saying no jpg.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	15577
    I'd love the thought of having a 10* or even 20* team *o*
    khris likes this.

the only think that I love of what I've writted in this post... is the picture that I did xDDD ...well... too we have to have a guide for noobs, to explain the problem of this, and let they know that, the game is "super" like it is
    Last edited by khris; 11-25-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the only think that I love of what I've writted in this post... is the picture that I did xDDD ...well... too we have to have a guide for noobs, to explain the problem of this, and let they know that, the game is "super" like it is
    Haha now I see the whole point of your post is getting our attention to the picture, but unfortunately I only noticed after you mentioned it =)) Sorry
    khris likes this.

As I see I have to put this picture bigger, the idea is that noobs have to see this pic just 1 second after enter to the forum LOL
    hahahahaha)))

HULIANO and festinator like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast