Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Value for Tokens Used.

Pro
    35T has meant managers who play with 1 daily token grant. I did not realize the bountiful harvest that farming did bring in to those who actually had green fingers. Well done.
    For this thread I think the lean in more towards the satisfaction of non buying managers, including farming, as opposed to token buying managers.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    . I did not realize the bountiful harvest that farming did bring in to those who actually had green fingers. Well done.
    If you have not tried to farm Tokens I suggest you try it. Not just via your Facebook account but also via Topelven.com too.

It is no exaggeration, you can easily boost your Tokens into the hundreds each season by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    If you have not tried to farm Tokens I suggest you try it. Not just via your Facebook account but also via Topelven.com too.

It is no exaggeration, you can easily boost your Tokens into the hundreds each season by doing this.
    Thats true i never buy tokens and i have a good team plus i have lots of Tokens by farming i only watch videos and download apps.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Pro
    It's the time factor. I tried the odd one and two offers but it took too long, for me. Will try this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12