Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Value for Tokens Used.

Pro

Value for Tokens Used.

It appears that token buying managers are not satisfied, nor getting value for money results.

WHAT ABOUT 35T managers? ARE you happy with your team performance and level of satisfaction so far.

Also, for a 35T manager, what is the highest level achieved to date?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It appears that token buying managers are not satisfied, nor getting value for money results.

but I am happy/satisfied, and getting value for money

WHAT ABOUT 35T managers? ARE you happy with your team performance and level of satisfaction so far.

Do you mean straight 35T or farming? I have both.

Also, for a 35T manager, what is the highest level achieved to date?

6th season on farming team. Love it, doing pretty well promoting/trophies. Having fun. Only 3rd season (level 2) in the 35T league. Having a ton of fun there too
    Abey, roni and DiZZee like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    I would say 35 T managers are non buying managers, so farmers who do not outlay own cash are 35T managers. Farmers are the same as buying Free Trf players be resale, a means to generate additional Ts and game cash.

From my side, Im just disappointed at the level of frustration from managers who spend own cash on their team and then become disappointed when expectations fall short. Whether it's from their own benchmark set or from a perceived lack of appropriate feedback from those responsible for manning the Nordeus gates, that can also be open for discussion as to a reason for lack of satisfaction vs tokens used.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am sure there are unhappy players be they token buyers, farmers or no. But I do believe there are more happy than not. The Forum is sort of a microcosm of the people who play, but it is a self selected set of those people so it skews what you see on here, because the people who love the game (like me) and those who are really not happy are the first to find the Forum.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    But that influences and rubs of onto others. Especially Newcomers.
    They create a perception of Nordeus incompetency, simply because they have outlaid cash (or a larger number of Tokens) and cannot or are not prepared to accept deviations and disappointments.
    There is only one forum button on the Play Page. and this is.

When I first joined, I could not believe much my excitement was throttled, simply because of the negative posts, lack of Gatekeeper response to repeated questions and the frustration of advancement / improvements that were on the table.

I'm neither a Token paying player or a 35T a season player. Due to farming I have access to hundreds of T every season.

All I can say is that last season I bought 9 scout players and 1 player off the auction costing me 451 Tokens, Tokens it took me a while to farm. I had a really strong team, yet that is the only season to date (level 9) that I did not win the league title, finishing second.

This season I spent around 50 Tokens bringing in 15 new players and I am currently 4 points top of the league in level 10.

Looking over it, it looks like the 451 Tokens I used the season prior was very poor value for useage. This seasons 50 have revamped my entire team with better younger players who train faster and achieve better results. If I had paid money for Tokens on my scout players I think I would have been a little miffed at the results.

As it stands I plan to keep farming but buying 5 star players instead of scouts for a few seasons now. As long as my team can get in the top 4 every season and qualify for the Champions League I am going to be happy. Hopefully by doing this and farming I can boost my Tokens up to a very high level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I would say 35 T managers are non buying managers, so farmers who do not outlay own cash are 35T managers. Farmers are the same as buying Free Trf players be resale, a means to generate additional Ts and game cash.

From my side, Im just disappointed at the level of frustration from managers who spend own cash on their team and then become disappointed when expectations fall short. Whether it's from their own benchmark set or from a perceived lack of appropriate feedback from those responsible for manning the Nordeus gates, that can also be open for discussion as to a reason for lack of satisfaction vs tokens used.
    Disagree here. A 35T Manager is a manager that purely works on solely the 35T contract in game every season, no farming or token buying.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm a non token buyer at level 11 and I've consistently had a 5star team, won the league 7 times in 9 tries (joined with only 4 days remaining i n my first level, so I don't count that), CL 3 times with 2 second place finishes. This season I have an all 6 star team, 9-1-0 in league, 5-0-0 in CL, 5-0-1 in cup and into the knockout stage. So, i guess I'm satisfied.

Bottom line: Top Eleven has some warts, but if there's a better football sim around, i haven't found it (if you have, send me a PM)i

EDIT: I have tanked 3 seasons, including 2 in a row to build my current squad
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Apprentice
    question . will tanking help a complete lemon scout player ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    question . will tanking help a complete lemon scout player ?
    Well they will not lose a star and will probably be closer to the 7 star if trained well over the season, however they will be a year older too.

I have found that some players just don't perform though, so even though you might see slight improvements, I often find a lemon player often stays like that for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast