Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: bot bidders

You pay 50 tokens for scouts with 22 years old or more, Why not spend 60 in a 18 years old 5* fast trainer.
    You can pay up to 24 tokens for a 4* from U21

Just think a litlle a make the math.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I have no issue at all losing players while bidding ive lost plenty of tokens over the seasons and why waste tokens buying a player then placing them back on the transfer market. And the issue I am trying to raise is that no matter when I place my bid there isnt even a delay both appear instantly together with me second. And its only with a bidder that reads unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Quoted earlier by MDKII

" the official answer is that we do not use bots, we do not use employees to bid against individual players in hopes of making them spend more tokens. It's underhanded and it's not something we'd ever even consider doing. The game has 15 million people log in each month, so the chances of you encountering some very determined players is quite high."

Quote taken from the official answer to this topic, posted on another thread today by MDKII.

There's nothing more to be said.
    I would hardly expect MDKII to come out and say that they do use bots or employees to bid. Knowing Nordeus it wouldn't suprise me if they did.

But I agree there isn't much point in talking about it not unless someone has some hard proof.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    didnt Clintin say he did not have sexual relations with that woman? anyone can say things that arent true to the public. Did we expcet mdkii to come out and say they do it? No, we expceted the responces,but I do find it a bit strange that we cant discuss it and the threads get shut down immeditately, like it struck a nerve or someting
    No more like its been talked about so much that its getting boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12