Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By spornybol
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Day 45 and still NO ?

  1. #1
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520

    Question Day 45 and still NO ?

    All of last season and now day 19 i still have no decent DC/DL that i have been looking for on the transfer market and they have not even been on neg list, luckily not really needed but what are the odds next season when i do they still won`t be on market and if they do ? bidding war for them, so here`s a question for all, how long have you waited to get a certain player that you wanted

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    No idea how many weeks, but need a great ml/ aml for a team, level 5

  3. #3
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,868
    I know is not the best idea but you can search for an other player and use a bit power training on him to learn him a new role or maybe a special ability.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #4
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I know is not the best idea but you can search for an other player and use a bit power training on him to learn him a new role or maybe a special ability.
    i plan on this next season if i can`t find player in first 5 days, not the best way to waste greens and pos reds but needs must pos ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,868
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    i plan on this next season if i can`t find player in first 5 days, not the best way to waste greens and pos reds but needs must pos ?
    Like I said, maybe is not the best idea but if you really need it do it.

    I think almost everyone is facing with this problem at some point, I can say it that I have it almost every season that's why I'm not using same formation for too long because I'm building my formation on what I can find at the start of the new season and I don't like to search for x,y player to much.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Like I said, maybe is not the best idea but if you really need it do it.

    I think almost everyone is facing with this problem at some point, I can say it that I have it almost every season that's why I'm not using same formation for too long because I'm building my formation on what I can find at the start of the new season and I don't like to search for x,y player to much.
    i`m fine with formation and every position covered but when player/player`s getting old/older you need to buy replacement

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,518
    if you can do negotiations with better teams that you see in the cup, or that you have as a friends... for example, maybe... that's one of the better options in your situation. I too like to play with the same formation and sometimes it's difficult to see the player that we need... well... the last problem that I had... was not "complicated 100%" because was a GK... and I found one at 1 training point from the 6*, his value was 18millions and my offer 27millions... he accepted the good offer, and at now this GK is doing a great work
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    I've no idea about how many days but I had to wait quite a while for an attacking midfielder,I feel that the attacking midfielders are a bit hard to find on my server..