Thread: How is this possible without millions of Tokens?

How is this possible without millions of Tokens?

Hello guys,

since I've seen the following case the 2nd time in a few days, I would like to ask someone from you, if you know how this can be possible?

This picture is from level 7, and some viatnamese guy is bidding several times in the first round until the offer is at 2.13B!!! Then suddenly it jumps to -2.15B

It doesn't make sense, my question is what happens now? Is the bidder getting 2.15B? How is it even possible that those guys have this huge amount of tokens you need to do this?

I don't get it.

Greetings Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is this possible without millions of Tokens?-1452355_268005426681181_1491941442_n.jpg  

I think he has 2 accounts,helping his main account to max the money .Or he is bored of the game .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

If that guy had like 1000+ tokens on a sub account to spare, he just simply kept bidding on the player of the main account. By doing that, he could convert 1000+ tokens from the sub account to load of money in the main account. It's more economical than exchanging with the bank. Since after 200-300 rounds, each token may worth $3-4M which is more than the exchange rate in the bank. And the more round it goes, the more each token even worth.

Comparing to keep buying and selling free agents, it's less economical but much faster in time. If he's a rich guy, he just simply pay 100USD for that 1000+ token. If he's not, he may just farm them. I know many Vietnamese can farm like 40-50 tokens a day. Some can even farm up to 100 tokens a day. So 1000+token is not a really big deal to them.

but what about the -2.15B?

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post185537
    read here if youre interested. im not going to explain it to you any further though
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

makes sense. nevertheless, they should put a cap on maximum bidding, so this can't happen. Btw., what happens wit the minus 2.15 B? is the bidder getting it?

32 bit signed integer overflow that's why it goes -2.15B
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

im guessing theyre frantically going around and banning people with max money, theyll probably do a fix ASAP since this is a game breaker

a bit too revealing
    your amount minus paying a negative amount. i know the seller wins too because the buyer 'paid'. nordeuss safeguard only applies to your amount (those with max money wont go into the negatives if they make a $1 (or whatever the currency is) profit), guess they didnt see this coming

best thing to do is to report them for (copied from july fourths post) 'exploiting 32 bit signed integer overflow' or whatever the kids call it these days. its been a long time since i messed with around with games
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

it's a bug and people cheat.

but, why do you make it differents if you accepted Power Trainning rather than personnal train ? why couldn't you accept this if they just find a better way to convert his token in money? if he use multi-account. i just accept it. They have token.

but it's definitly that nordeus must correct the minus problem. let us see now. My opponent just hates me. When i want to sell a player in tranfer . He bid 1000 time in this and i have -2.15B in my account and i couldn't do anything than spend 1000 TK to save my account. That way destroyed the game.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

youve experienced this and got -2.15B or was it a guess? id like to know because i havent seen this happen (too lazy to check out the other thraed) and im curious. curiosity WILL NEVER kill a cat. curiositys on mars and there are no traces cats there - sad attempt at a funny i know

kudos to cat