Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hell number of cards!!!!

Wow and today my highest Q player got banned for 2 matches for spitting and my DC got injured for 6 matches, all in the same match. I drew it and am equal to 3rd, ahead on GD. And only if they lose to 1st today, I will retain this position. I hate this man common every season end I get trolled and lose matches causing the title to slip out of hands!!!!!"

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I always have tackling on Normal, but might switch it to Hard at the start of next season and give it 28 days to see how the card count stacks up against this seasons.
    If you do try that next season, could you post the results .. would be interesting to hear what happened.

I just don't believe this idea that playing on hard tackle (ooerr) mode reduces cards and injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    If you do try that next season, could you post the results .. would be interesting to hear what happened.

I just don't believe this idea that playing on hard tackle (ooerr) mode reduces cards and injuries.
    It does believe me...... This game is senseless

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    It does believe me...... This game is senseless
    I'm believing it cause so many people are saying it's true, and you're right there's no logic to that.

But I'm still too worried about picking up more cards than I've already got to try it ))

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I'm believing it cause so many people are saying it's true, and you're right there's no logic to that.

But I'm still too worried about picking up more cards than I've already got to try it ))
    It is senseless of cource. Go read my last post today on the HAYD thread and answer my question I wrote in large colored text. I bet u won't be able to. And I bet MDKII or any other admin or dev will ignore it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    It is senseless of cource. Go read my last post today on the HAYD thread and answer my question I wrote in large colored text. I bet u won't be able to. And I bet MDKII or any other admin or dev will ignore it.
    Can't answer the question ... I'll ask one .. you played an ML and AML in the same formation? I've never tried that, does it work and does it leave you weak in other areas of the pitch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12