Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Tianmin Liu
  • 1 Post By Razz
  • 1 Post By Maxtax
  • 2 Post By dv8r

Thread: Why auto-substitution wasn't functioning???? Lost final due to this!!!!!!

Angry Why auto-substitution wasn't functioning???? Lost final due to this!!!!!!

I'm here because I'm extremely upset about a failure of imperfection of this game's function.

I lost a final at penalty because my DL was injured from the 9th minute, and the auto-substitution has never functioned, even with a DL in sub list was sitting down right there!!!! And finally the games was like a 10-11 over 81 minutes!!

I clearly remembered that the application should automatically switched the injured when user is away, and I lost the very final due to this 10-11 over 81 minutes!!!!!!!

I need an explication or I swear I'll stop throwing money in this.

Why auto-substitution wasn't functioning???? Lost final due to this!!!!!!-img_3648.jpgWhy auto-substitution wasn't functioning???? Lost final due to this!!!!!!-img_3649.jpg

Not to mention that 3 of my core players were injured in a same game just before this final, and the opponent didn't get a single yellow card!!!

If you want to gain money by making me buy tokens to let them recovery in order to get them in final, you are playing the wrong card buddy.

True that I've spent some money in this and it won't be too late for me to quit if no improvement
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

You have to actually set your substitutions.
    3rd icon down on the squad (tactics/formation) screen: auto-subs
    Last edited by Razz; 12-12-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    festinator likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    You have to actually set your substitutions.
    3rd icon down on the squad (tactics/formation) screen: auto-subs
    Thanks, but isn't it just a preference of substitution? If no one is put in the auto-subs or the one you put in auto-sub isn't actually in the sub list, the auto-sub won't be triggered?

You have to set your auto sub list in order this autosub list to work. There is only one auto sub list, the positions of subs in your team screen its not an auto sub list. It can work as a substitution but not according your preference.
    festinator likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianmin Liu View Post
    Thanks, but isn't it just a preference of substitution? If no one is put in the auto-subs or the one you put in auto-sub isn't actually in the sub list, the auto-sub won't be triggered?
    If no one is in the auto-sub, how do you think it will work?
    khris and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If no one is in the auto-sub, how do you think it will work?
    Aaahhhh I get him... He means to say that he thought that if the auto sub list is lot filled out, any random person on the bench will be sent to replace the player........ And he means that the auto sub is just a preference of needs to be sent, and if it is not filled, any random person selected by the engne will replace the injured player.

@OP, No this doesn't happen, if auto subs is not filled, the injured player will not be replaced so always keep ur auto sub list filled with corrects players.
    Feel sorry for u, but this was ur fault, and ya, the 3 injuries be4 the game was another pathetic act of Nordeus but leave it, they don't feel ashamed of doing these cheap things but ya, I felt ashamed of playing this game so I stopped.
    Cheer up!!! Atleast u reached the finals!!!! I have never gone there!!!!