Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I join those who quit recently!!!!!!!!!!

Angry I join those who quit recently!!!!!!!!!!

I QUIT!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of this non sense and am not spending any more of my valuable time on this crap. Uninstallrd it already and I am feeling happy, lighter in my heart and guiltless in my conscience. Thank God I realised the worthlessness of this game quite early. Now I can spend my time on serious things.

Now, if u ask me the reason, here it is( I don't think many give a damn to me playing or not but still)

Always since past 4 seasons, I have been 1st before the last 5-7 day run in. And then I have those end of season trolls which literally end the season for me.
    This season I was 1st with 7 games remaining and then started the usual. I was still fine with it, even after yesterdays result which u all must have read about. But tonight was extra crappy.
    I was playing 1st on the table. He was equal playing 11 to me. I wanted and needed a win to remain 2nd as the 3rd had won their game today to take lead but i had this match. He was playing 4-5-1V so i started with 4-1-1-2W-2 with an intention to change to butterfly when time comes. I scored the oponer from a corner and was 1-0 up till 79th minute. The, they got a double corner and sure as hell, because of this crappy nonsense NGE, they scored from this overpowered double corner. Well, we were heading for a draw and i was heading towards frustration, literally pulling my hair like i had just been taken to a psychiatric ward. But, it was to get better, and within 3 minuted, when they scored 'From a distance', and my GK who had been in exceptional form this season 'Couldn't even see it'!!!! LOLs he is not blind, is he???? So, now we were heading for a defeat. But the sickness of thgame engine was not over yet. At the 86th min, they again scored from a corner. I saw no further, got out of there and uninstalled the useless app occupying 21 MB of memory on my phone and half an hour of my day everyday which could have been used up by something more productive!!!

To this who will say that I should not quit for such small reasons, that these things happen, TT this is football, blah blah, I say that this is not the 'only one reason I quit'.... As I said I have had a lot of this nonsense for past 5 months and I am fed up. And apart from this, other reasons I quit is what JF quit for, and what dv8r and many others thought of quitting for. That there has been no reasonable changes in this game since I have started playing, there r still 2 matches 15 minutes apart, orders don't make sense, injuries happen all at once and many players are injured in the match and no reason is given there at all, no tripping, nothing but just 'XX injured, he is struggling'!!!!!! Whenever u play against Mourinho one of ur player drops like a fly. That Mourinho FC is just to make us all waste reds and greens and we can't even get blues as even better teams have been seen losing to them troll-ly!!!! Ya, many have beaten him, but the no. That lose is much more.

So, I won't be playing anymore, I will just come up here sometimes and get involved in some discussions mainly in off-topic and football discussion section and ya, will predict those IRL league scores there......

Bestvbof luck to all that continue playing and may u enjoy all the while u play.......
    kd18 and FCB like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I QUIT!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of this non sense and am not spending any more of my valuable time on this crap. Uninstallrd it already and I am feeling happy, lighter in my heart and guiltless in my conscience.
    Sounds very much like you've done the right thing. Maybe even try it once week or so and life should be just dandy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I QUIT!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of this non sense and am not spending any more of my valuable time on this crap. Uninstallrd it already and I am feeling happy, lighter in my heart and guiltless in my conscience. Thank God I realised the worthlessness of this game quite early. Now I can spend my time on serious things.

Now, if u ask me the reason, here it is( I don't think many give a damn to me playing or not but still)

Always since past 4 seasons, I have been 1st before the last 5-7 day run in. And then I have those end of season trolls which literally end the season for me.
    This season I was 1st with 7 games remaining and then started the usual. I was still fine with it, even after yesterdays result which u all must have read about. But tonight was extra crappy.
    I was playing 1st on the table. He was equal playing 11 to me. I wanted and needed a win to remain 2nd as the 3rd had won their game today to take lead but i had this match. He was playing 4-5-1V so i started with 4-1-1-2W-2 with an intention to change to butterfly when time comes. I scored the oponer from a corner and was 1-0 up till 79th minute. The, they got a double corner and sure as hell, because of this crappy nonsense NGE, they scored from this overpowered double corner. Well, we were heading for a draw and i was heading towards frustration, literally pulling my hair like i had just been taken to a psychiatric ward. But, it was to get better, and within 3 minuted, when they scored 'From a distance', and my GK who had been in exceptional form this season 'Couldn't even see it'!!!! LOLs he is not blind, is he???? So, now we were heading for a defeat. But the sickness of thgame engine was not over yet. At the 86th min, they again scored from a corner. I saw no further, got out of there and uninstalled the useless app occupying 21 MB of memory on my phone and half an hour of my day everyday which could have been used up by something more productive!!!

To this who will say that I should not quit for such small reasons, that these things happen, TT this is football, blah blah, I say that this is not the 'only one reason I quit'.... As I said I have had a lot of this nonsense for past 5 months and I am fed up. And apart from this, other reasons I quit is what JF quit for, and what dv8r and many others thought of quitting for. That there has been no reasonable changes in this game since I have started playing, there r still 2 matches 15 minutes apart, orders don't make sense, injuries happen all at once and many players are injured in the match and no reason is given there at all, no tripping, nothing but just 'XX injured, he is struggling'!!!!!! Whenever u play against Mourinho one of ur player drops like a fly. That Mourinho FC is just to make us all waste reds and greens and we can't even get blues as even better teams have been seen losing to them troll-ly!!!! Ya, many have beaten him, but the no. That lose is much more.

So, I won't be playing anymore, I will just come up here sometimes and get involved in some discussions mainly in off-topic and football discussion section and ya, will predict those IRL league scores there......

Bestvbof luck to all that continue playing and may u enjoy all the while u play.......
    best cracicot impression of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Yes yes yes!!!!!!!! I feel immensely honoured at receiving this award. I will thank u all for the support u have given me and the jury which thought that I am really worthy of this award. I always dreamed of standing here, with this trophy in my hand, addressing u all and all my or fellow nominies for this award but I never really thought I will seriously win this. Thanks again, I feel like I am on the top of the world!!!

Pro
    Are you taking this GAME too seriously?
    I know that you are not a Token player, but it seems that you cannot take defeat in the stride that you accept winning. You know and have posted often about 'troll' results, yet on losing a title run in, you want to abandon ship.

I think you should start to look at your player performance first, then your tactics, then your formation.

Hope you stick around and cool down. A NEW SEASON STARTS ON SUNDAY...it's back to day 1. A fresh beginning.

START FROM THERE. Good luck in whatever you decide.
    littledude072 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Are you taking this GAME too seriously?
    I know that you are not a Token player, but it seems that you cannot take defeat in the stride that you accept winning. You know and have posted often about 'troll' results, yet on losing a title run in, you want to abandon ship.

I think you should start to look at your player performance first, then your tactics, then your formation.

Hope you stick around and cool down. A NEW SEASON STARTS ON SUNDAY...it's back to day 1. A fresh beginning.

START FROM THERE. Good luck in whatever you decide.
    if you read what he said, it has been happening EVERY season, so why would he care about the next season?
    also his other point is that the game is stagnating, no improvements worthy of keeping his patronage.

I think its beyond your abilities to persuade him to stay in the game, no matter how positive you sound, because if you have read any or some of his posts, then you would realize that this was the last straw. It should be a topeleven employee that should be trying to persuade him to stay because it is in their best interests, not yours.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Saransh Vatsa I know how you fell. I first started with the hope to have some fun and a nice experience. I have played other managers and I did quite ok on those. Now I started this one about 3 seasons ago and even put some money on it just because I didn't knew at the beginning how the transfer and tokens play along.

This season I haven't put a dime in this stupid game and it seams like this come with some repercussions over my team. And I do not mean like legit ones. I started to lose on far weaker teams than mine or even on robot teams (I was a 30+ team and the other teams was like around 20). I was using the best counter formation for the opponent one, the 99% condition and morale. In one game I even lost to a team having one shoot on the goal (I had over 10 shoots on target) and 2 injured players that were not substituted (so he was playing on 9 players for more than one rep). And that team was more that 5 points weaker. I think is the 5th game this season that I just do not understand how the f.uk did I lost. This is just too much. I've never been more frustrated by a game in my life.

I know these guys from norderus just don't give a f..k on what we say about their stupid game. Or that we will quit. They have enough people that are fooled by this piece of c.rap. The pond is full of fish.

So f..ck you NORDERUS and f.uk your stupid game. They made me QUIT this sh.it. I feel so stupid that I didn't do it sooner when it first started to happen this. The first two seasons were just normal and correct. I lost on better teams or with a better tactics and won on weaker teams or with a better tactic for my side.

I do hope more people will QUIT this c.rap so at least to feel what we feel.

A sincerely F. CK YOU NORDERUS,
    One frustrated player.
    Saransh Vatsa and rastaman70 like this.

if you read what he said, it has been happening EVERY season, so why would he care about the next season?
    also his other point is that the game is stagnating, no improvements worthy of keeping his patronage.

I think its beyond your abilities to persuade him to stay in the game, no matter how positive you sound, because if you have read any or some of his posts, then you would realize that this was the last straw. It should be a topeleven employee that should be trying to persuade him to stay because it is in their best interests, not yours.
    If you are going to steal my signature picture and edit what it says can you please remove my name from it you horrible troll.

Bring Back cracicot!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

interesting reasons to leave this game, if you continue pulling your hair like now you will end like Homer Simpson ;D
    no seriously, this is my 12th season in this game, and think the same in the sense that this game have no changes... eRepublik or others are worst games, but developers are more active... there are more offers and when this game had problems and did lots of changes that users did not like, players went to eRepublik offices of Madrid, they did a revolution, and they obtain changes. Here one don't know what to thing about all that....
    listen to your mum and use the time to study a lot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast