Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I join those who quit recently!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    If you are going to steal my signature picture and edit what it says can you please remove my name from it.
    Hahahahahahahahaha.......... Seriously I had my Laugh of the Day at this!!!! Damn can't stop laughing!!!! This is the epicest of all funny replies I have ever read here on the forums!!!!!

P.S I removed the 'horrible troll' part......... Please don't call others names...... This is why I didn't give a like to ur comment, soooooo feel like giving it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    if you continue pulling your hair like now you will end like Homer Simpson ;D
    Yup.... That is another reason I quit the game for!!!! LOLs

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I agree very few face this end of season trolls and I am one of the unfortunate ones. Only someone else who faces this will understand.
    I have 3 Level5, 1 Level 4, 1 Level 2 teams on 35T. Believe me there is a cycle of changes in the way the teams/players perform, OUTDSIDE of the managers control. I learnt that in season 1, accepted it, and play with it. I cannot control that part of the game, so if it happens, I manage it.

As for red card 1 match ban..same here for tonight first vs second for title...****e happens. Its not the first time, nor the second time, nor the last....every season the same trend.. the best is when its three or four or the top players from each sector ie ST, MC, DC. are out at once. Cracks me up. I tear, I laugh, I swear. Then I carry on....up the jungle.

Monday/Tuesday was also ALL RESERVE GK out for 2/3 days or maybe it was the player placed in first sub position. my GK is always in first sub position.

Like you rightly say, we all want to win, so play to win EACH MATCH and let the points take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Cracks me up. I tear, I laugh, I swear. Then I carry on
    Like you rightly say, we all want to win, so play to win EACH MATCH and let the points take care of themselves.
    That is what even I used to do, but now I feel it is not worth it......... Not a bit. So, after a lot of coping up with, I decided to quit. If u see, last season HAYD thread I twice mentioned about my end of season trolls and said that if this continues I will quit...... It continued and so I quit

MDKII
    Please use the Vent thread for these kind of posts. Thread locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123