Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow! I wanted to lose and I won!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    im actually surprised none of your players were injured. dancing with 50% morale/condition means straight injury, but you said all of your players (ill believe it) were at 0%?
    weill thats what is funny. all this talk about morale and condition being important to winning and less injuries and this happens and not only once, but several times to several people, so what does this show? I will answer for Marc sympons = it shows nothing because its a one off and the people telling this are not showing all the info wihch would prove that they made mistakes and it wouldnt happen to anyone else.

but seriously, add in the fact that you can win back to bak games without make any changes and adding condition and morale and still kick ass. and this happens frequently. so when something like this happens and itayfranko posts it with extreme conditions and rates, it is a bit alarming that this is allowed to happen. I get there are bugs and stuff with the game, but in 2 years why are they not addressed?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Just for arguments sake. Where does it show that all your players had 0 condition and moral ? How do we know you didn't change to this formation in the 89th minute?
    the screenshots were taken after the game ended, and so it shows the initial setup.
    Now you'll say that I started with this formation and changed in the middle... I didn't!...
    I wanted to tank and I had no intention of winning here... trust me...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry cause I'm asking but what about your opponent, he was an active one? I had same problem when I wanted to lose versus place 13 or 14 few seasons ago, I won by mistake.
    The other player wasn't online and didn't have a good team but he did use a legal tactics...
    BTW I was online just to make sure I lose!... didn't help me much...

Rookie
    im actually surprised none of your players were injured. dancing with 50% morale/condition means straight injury, but you said all of your players (ill believe it) were at 0%?
    All of my other players were already injured from previous games and trainings so I didn't have any subs. plus one player did get injured in the game...

Try to imagine this. U will side laughing. LOLs dancing around!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    the screenshots were taken after the game ended, and so it shows the initial setup.
    Now you'll say that I started with this formation and changed in the middle... I didn't!...
    I wanted to tank and I had no intention of winning here... trust me...
    itay, there are always people with no belief. think about it as people dont believe in god or ghosts because they cant see them. they say show me or it didnt happen or it doesnt exist. nothing you can do about it because they have no faith in others or others words. I believe you and so do many others and thats what counts.
    olina1 likes this.

Rookie
    insane!!! what kind of rubbish is this ...totally lost all hope that there is some legitimacy with the results in T11 based on form,team,and tactics.. this result shows its a lottery.. Basically you get what your GIVEN not what you deserve...Good or Bad..
    rastaman70 likes this.

Wow this has opened my eyes. Does anyone from Top Eleven ever explain these strange things?

Banned
    that is the problem. to try to explain them acknowledges that there is a problem. to say nothing is the best way to do things which is normal here.

Rookie
    That's funny cause I was experimenting with injuries and low conditions last season. My whole team was at zero condition. I even posted screen shots on this forum:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post180857
    I had ZERO injuries for 2 games (including practice matches) and only 1 injury in the 3rd game. All those games I played with ZERO condition. Cause I had nothing to play for and Nordeus didn't have a reason to injure my players.
    This season my other team was at least at 80% condition each player and I got 4 injuries in 1 game:
    Wow! I wanted to lose and I won!-pizdec.png
    The only explanation is that I've sent a complain to Nordeus.
    So stop believing that low condition causes injuries. Nordeus injure your players when they want to poach some boosters (=money) from you.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast