Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow! I wanted to lose and I won!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I read somewhere that the engine should produce a correct outcome 85% of the time ? :/
    maybe you might search a bit harder and come up with this source. I would be interested to know how true it is. the fact that there might be 15% chance for a troll result is a bit much. it is a bit low and I would expect nothing short of 95% correct with the limiting factor being the football intelligence of the programmers. from what you guys are saying its only numbers and with numbers you can make anything happen, so why cant they make troll results happen less often?

I just lost the championship playing against a much worst team and i needed only to win!!!!! and i was until 90'. the score : 0:1 and then the other team scored!!!!! final 1:1 and me in 2nd place!!!! what a joke this game is!!!! If they think that this will make me pay to make a better team they might think about it twice!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pantelgr View Post
    I just lost the championship playing against a much worst team and i needed only to win!!!!! and i was until 90'. the score : 0:1 and then the other team scored!!!!! final 1:1 and me in 2nd place!!!! what a joke this game is!!!! If they think that this will make me pay to make a better team they might think about it twice!!!!!!!!!
    Haha so many newbies start there forum debut post with a rant - welcome to the forum

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sorry cause I'm asking but what about your opponent, he was an active one? I had same problem when I wanted to lose versus place 13 or 14 few seasons ago, I won by mistake.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry cause I'm asking but what about your opponent, he was an active one? I had same problem when I wanted to lose versus place 13 or 14 few seasons ago, I won by mistake.
    In my case I'd played against active players as they were supporting, I didn't even show up and still won lol

the only form to loose for sure a match is, if you injurie all your team and you don't have 11 players in condition to play.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    How do we know you didn't change to this formation in the 89th minute?
    We don't. But he had 20% possession which is at the earliest from 86mins onwards so his formation was definitely illegal.

If you want to lose than dont use zonal defence.

im actually surprised none of your players were injured. dancing with 50% morale/condition means straight injury, but you said all of your players (ill believe it) were at 0%?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Roqué le Beauchamp View Post
    In my case I'd played against active players as they were supporting, I didn't even show up and still won lol
    man i hate it when that happens. too many times I support a losing cause. its a penalty to watch the games only for a green pack.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast