View Poll Results: what is more fair?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 35T league

    5 50.00%
  • the game as it stands now

    5 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: what is fair?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    please explain the flawed concept?

  2. #12
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    hey but what about to put another type of limit?^^ maybe, not 35, but do some servers with league of... 135 tokens, for example.¿?
    of course for this, nordeus have to put a name per server, and give a little list of servers to play, when one create a new account...
    "?"

  3. #13
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    please explain the flawed concept?
    I think he wants to say, to play "all the game" in this mode, in leagues of 35 tokens...
    I am not agree, I prefeer to have some options... :/

  4. #14
    Dreamer Marc Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    487
    It is what it is, get over it!! They will never drop token buying!! Why would they? Secondly does every team in football have the same amount of money? No! Boo hoo life isn't fair but this is a game and if you don't like it I'm sure candy crush saga will suit you more. Every game has in-app purchasing.

    Nordeus make the most popular online sports game off all time and they give people the opportunity to EITHER play for free or give a little something back for the game they made. If you think it's unfair stop moaning and quit, simple!
    festinator and khris like this.

  5. #15
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    please explain the flawed concept?
    If you mean the forum 35T league then the reasons are quite obvious. You can never properly moderate how tokens are spent and you never know if people are going to watch videos or do a survey for free tokens. Thus, a 100% fair "35T league" can never be created unless everyone is honest (which isn't the case).

    If you mean a new 35T league which restricts spending 35T a season then that could work, but you'd be asking to implement a completely new system into the game, which of course would take ages.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #16
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    It is what it is, get over it!! They will never drop token buying!! Why would they? Secondly does every team in football have the same amount of money? No! Boo hoo life isn't fair but this is a game and if you don't like it I'm sure candy crush saga will suit you more. Every game has in-app purchasing.

    Nordeus make the most popular online sports game off all time and they give people the opportunity to EITHER play for free or give a little something back for the game they made. If you think it's unfair stop moaning and quit, simple!
    Exactly. Too in real life there are clubs without, with some, and with more money that the monet that they can really have, some examples;
    FC Barcelona won his 4th Champions League with a debt of 450 millions of euros to the bank.
    In Scotland, the Glashgow Rangers went to the 4th division for a debt less than 20 millions.
    And in Germany you can not play in the 1st division if you have a debt during more than one year.
    The only think that is true is that this game is something free, and one is free to decide how to play with your team.
    If you don't want to loose money, you don't loose, and that's all.
    In the real football... you can not decide, is like it is.
    TypTex and HULIANO like this.

  7. #17
    Famous kynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If you mean the flawed concept of a 35T only league, then that's anything BUT fair.
    Which is the main problem.

    Token buyers may have an advantage with better players and make it unfair or harder for non Token buyers, but them buying Tokens keeps the game free for others.

    The thing that is unfair is that some players can farm huge amount of Tokens due to location, while others cant. I say that as someone who benefits greatly from being able to farm. There is no need for me to buy Tokens as I can farm hundreds a week, yet players (and my friend playing it in Belgium) in Europe for example often struggle to farm more than 5 Tokens a day.

  8. #18
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    @ Khris
    I understand ur point but want I was saying is tht all those downloading the game can once and for all pay something like $20 and be done with it. With 11 million players, Nord will have $220 million. Enuf, right???
    And then there will be no one regretting spending a lot of money on this game, no one crying becustoken buyers makthis game unfair( even I do that half thtime) and no one supporting tanking as they will have no reason aatball for tanking. I guess less than 25% players buy tokens, so if all 100% players bought the game, nordeus will make profit.
    Ya, the main priority is that Nordeus should start listening totheir customers but I think that is asking too much, isn't it, as it is never going to happen.
    khris likes this.

  9. #19
    Dreamer Marc Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    @ Khris
    I understand ur point but want I was saying is tht all those downloading the game can once and for all pay something like $20 and be done with it. With 11 million players, Nord will have $220 million. Enuf, right???
    And then there will be no one regretting spending a lot of money on this game, no one crying becustoken buyers makthis game unfair( even I do that half thtime) and no one supporting tanking as they will have no reason aatball for tanking. I guess less than 25% players buy tokens, so if all 100% players bought the game, nordeus will make profit.
    Ya, the main priority is that Nordeus should start listening totheir customers but I think that is asking too much, isn't it, as it is never going to happen.
    They don't have 11 million ACTIVE users. Plus not everyone would/could pay for it. I wouldn't play £20 for a game on here, especially in its current state. The game works fine as it is. People with more tokens have a better chance of winning as in real football teams with more money like Man City have a better chance of winning. It's just the way it is
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 12-15-2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

  10. #20
    Dreamer HULIANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exactly. Too in real life there are clubs without, with some, and with more money that the monet that they can really have, some examples;
    FC Barcelona won his 4th Champions League with a debt of 450 millions of euros to the bank.
    In Scotland, the Glashgow Rangers went to the 4th division for a debt less than 20 millions.
    And in Germany you can not play in the 1st division if you have a debt during more than one year.
    The only think that is true is that this game is something free, and one is free to decide how to play with your team.
    If you don't want to loose money, you don't loose, and that's all.
    In the real football... you can not decide, is like it is.
    "One is free to decide how to play." Period! Love it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast