Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

SEASON 12: THE REVENGE

Club Rivalries

Tumenoglu SK - Tumenoglu SK was our biggest rival in season 9 In level 9 has been included in our league and in our champions league, from Tumenoglu SK we have received the worst defeat in Champions League in our history (0 - 3 at home!). A match in which we have eliminated from the Champions League, a match it seems impossible.... I have the team of best quality, I used the appropriate scheme to counter its narrow diamond, I had all players with 99% of blue and green..... I played at home and I followed the game, my opponent was not present....but he won and I lost.

Asd Guaranum2011 - Asd Guaranum2011 is the team of a friend of facebook, is a scout buyer that reinforces his team with scouts every season. We never found this team in the Champions League, but in season 8 has been incorporated for the first time in our Champions League. Six times on twelve has been included in our league. In season 2 has been the odd man out in the fight for the title between us and alteir, drew with us by sending alteir at the top, but then he beat alteir for two times. In season 4 was ranked in second place, but with much detachment, did not represent a danger for our victory. In season 5 was our great rival, drew twice with us, won all the other matches played and he win the league. Season 5 was the only one where we have not won the league. In season 6 are playing in our league and they finished in third place. In Season 8 he played in our League and in our Champions League but has not achieved good results.

RSC Miracles - Rsc Miracles is the Belgian team that beat us in the Champions League final of Level 11. We only played once against this team and we lost on penalties. Rsc Miracles played a man down for all the extra time, they made a memorable undertaking against us. We hope to soon take revenge

- Tumenoglu SK and Asd Guaranum2011 play in our League

- RSC Miracles play in our Champions League
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Our objective 26-0-0!

Round 1 - 1st
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

CL round 1

Crowns FC (17.5) - Bero FC (14.6) 3-0
    4-3n-2-1 - 3-4-3

I've been shaping my squad a bit more today and decided that since there was no decent scouts worth buying, I have gone to the route of buying really good really young players.

I've now got 4 MC's who are all just short of being 6 star, all 20 year old or younger. With this in mind I've decided I'm going to power train all 4 of them to get a second position. Two of them will be trained to pick up the MR role, while the other 2 will be trained in ML. I'm also going to train my young ST to the AMC role too.

I've also let 2 defenders go who were only trained in one position (A DL and a DR) and swapped them with better younger players who are trained in the DC role as well as the DL or DR.

I've decided that since my Token count is high to use some on securing green packs to help power train. As of now I hold 2,998 Tokens, having bought 6 packs of Green Boosters and a Red of Boosters at 46T each.

I might go and swap my 26yr old 72Q striker for a 18/19/20 yr old 74Q one soon if a great one comes up, but other than that I think I'm now finally content.
    Last edited by kynan; 12-17-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Another 4 goals of Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, and we won the first match of league for 8-0.
    (^-^)

I learned a lot. Will writte more in my teams page

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I have been busy, and haven't even posted in this thread yet!

Here's my team right now: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-1.jpg
    My only goal this season is THE CUP... everything else, I want to win too.. but I am going to have a tough time.
    In my league I have an old rival that I faced a couple seasons ago, UniQMilan, they buy scouts; Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-2.jpg
    as well as an in-game friend who has silmilar Q to mine.
    So I have been shopping to replace some guys. So far I have sold Romain Konate and Stacey Papaleo, and signed my Token youth and an interim DR, neither of which will I probably keep but I need a full roster.. It's going to be a great season!
    CL Group I will get through, but my friend Storm FC is on other side so maybe we will meet later.
    ppturano, roni and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's with everyone having Stacey papaleo on their teams? Lol I swear thats like 3 or 4 now at least :P
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    What's with everyone having Stacey papaleo on their teams? Lol I swear thats like 3 or 4 now at least :P
    This is why!!! Stacey Papaleo is Legend. Don't you know that???

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post189155
    Cat Harrison, festinator and khris like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    another signing ... just for 2 tokens

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Selling our DMC/MC ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Page 18 of 88 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast