Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Rookie
    i dont start the top eleven yet

League Round 26 - The Invincibles!!!

July Fourth 2-0 Bonn United

Did not watch the game, Just 2 goals from Super Stacey settled this one to ensure we stay unbeaten in all 3 competitions this season!!!

Goals: Papaleo (11,42) MOTM: Papaleo.
    FCB, Wiesse, Dreamhunter and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice

Cool

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-1488260_10200335306904572_302378089_n.jpg
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-1509958_10200335306464561_1918119136_n.jpg

Good season, the second double
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers, Runners up
    Leicester Tigers finish the season with the runners up prize in the league after losing their final game 2 - 1 to DucGiang FC. Leicesters MC Mujdragic pulled his hamstring in the opening 5 minuets, this made the manager utilize the subs bench early on in the game and this was not the start the tigers wanted. Zuniga (29') scored for DucGiang to make the score 1 - 0 after very poor defensive skills by the Tigers back 5. However Bilir (39') restored hope in the traveling away fans to make the score 1 - 1, the tigers would have seatled for this at half time but the men in Red and green had their eyes on the half time orange to early as Horan (44') scored on the last play of the half making the score 2 - 1 to DucGiang. The tigers were more awake in the 2nd half making a few more chances but failing to pop the ball into the net. Rexhaj came on with 20 minuets remaining but had no effect on the game with the final whistle blowing ending the game 2 - 1.

Team Talk

We failed on our mission this year, but lets take the runners up prize, get a good rest and hit back stronger and harder next season.

Other messages

Leicester Tigers say Thank you to our supporters after following us this season and also a big and cheerful goodbye to Marcus Beckford and Julio Manrique as they are retiring from the game today, happy retirement. The fans and players will now be heading back to Leicester for the end of season awards party, there will also be an on pitch band and a BBQ and most importanitly the players will be lifting the runners up trophy after coming 2nd out of 14 which is a major achievement in a very tough league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

July Fourth Undefeated In All 3 Competitions

Final Table

CL Group Stage + KO Stage

Cup First 3 Rounds + KO Stage

Played 52 Won 45 Drawn 7... Lost 0

Undefeated In All 3 Competitions (2): Season 14,26

July Fourth
    i want to see your winning squad of the season

6x 3x 4x

Quote Originally Posted by cescbiroly View Post
    July Fourth
    i want to see your winning squad of the season
    In a couple of hours

Well, we won our last match for 3-0, Giggs scored 2 goals and of Hesselink, the last, and the last goal of this season too.
    As some people knows, the work of our team, to win this Champions League, the Champions of January, is a work that started 4 months ago, when we tanked in the league to train, and we have the surprise of our 3rd Champions League.
    The 2nd season of tanking, I was of holydays^^ yeahh.. I like.. the "light" things.. without stress, and, we did not play in Champions, and.. with an illegal formation in league. (and the cup...-.-'' beeehhh))
    The 3rd season, we fighted for the league, our 6th league, and to play against in the Champions. We won it.
    The 4th season, this season, we fighted with the idea to win this Champions League, after 3 months preparing for this moment.
    was a plan. And, we get it. We get the 4th Champions League cup in our museum.

Now we are gonna be level 12 (well... it depends of the game^^ maybe level 13.. or 11¿?...)
    And, I see my players older... so, I love this team, but, my idea is don't waste more money in this game, so...
    I will decide what to do in some days, maybe, do the same "process";
    tank and play for the champions next season.
    tank and play for nothing in 2 seasons.
    play forthe leagu in 3
    and play for the CL again in 4....
    If I... don't wanna waste $$$, mayb the strategy will be based in my knowledage of the game and how it works, and, in, to "powertrain" my young players from our academy, because, they are like diamonds, I am looking the new ST, Parada, the last MC Antelo, that is playing in antother Bayer FC...
    And, I think that I will create a team, to play alone, without be all day looking what happen, because as 5 seasons ago at now I am tired to be pending, looking for the results every day.
    I did a suggestion to adapt the calendars to our personal life for free, but, nothing happen, and, I can not be all day with my mind in that, I think life is not that, so, I will continue playing in "my own mode".
    I will create, in a future, a team based, in our academy.

And... with the excellent team that I have now... maybe I will try to fight "only" for the next Champions... this is the only (and last thing) that they can do, if I go for this way.

(^_^) Well, congratulations to all, for your seasons, it doesn't matter if you won something or not, just is importand to stay been the manager of a virtual team, working all day, to try to win something, and writte your history.
    If you can do that, imagine what you can do in your personal life if you want.

See u!
    FCB, Cat Harrison, Shadow and 2 others like this.

Apprentice
    Congratulations!!!!!!

You Are A Great Manager!!!!!!

Rookie
    As expected today my team officially became a treble winner. In every tournament we had to play against stronger teams, which makes this achievement even more pleasurable. We haven't won a first leg Cup game even once. We don't have the "best scorer", "best passer" or "MVP" on the team cause our best players don't enjoy scoring 10 goals against abandoned teams to pump up their stats, they were resting and getting ready for the games against stronger opponents. Our goals differential is only 3rd in the league. The 2nd place team scored more and gave up less goals, his players lead the league in goals, assists and rating. I hope he enjoys it. He bought bunch of scouts, dumped them on the field and changed formation only once - when was losing 2:0 to my teenagers in the season deciding game. My kids surrendered 2 goals, but survived.

The league standings and deciding game:
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-league.jpgSeason 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-leaguefinal.jpg
    The road to the Cup and final game (he's 1 level higher and he bought 3 scouts at his level, his 6* players were 1 point away from the 7th star, my youngsters just got their 6th star):
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-cup.jpgSeason 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-cup-final.jpg
    The way to the Champs league title (the easiest of all three, but also not easy in general):
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-campsleague.jpg

The only scout I bought this season is the DR/DMR. The rest of the team is from auctions.
    My 2nd best player has played his 4th season for our team (4 month ago he was an 18 y.o. crazy expensive kid on auction, his value was 4.5M and I bought him for 3.2M and 1 token then, no one had so much money at the 2nd level). He missed a lot of League and CL games cause we tried to keep him fresh for the most important games, so he hasn't scored a lot, but all his goals were really important for the team treble win. Hell, he hates to play against weak teams! You can see he's got 7-9 rating in all the important games, but in the last game against the last place team he got 6 (1st time ever!), even though we won 8:0:
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-malthe-johansen.jpg

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast