Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Dreamer
    If it's the same as last season the game will go down at about 02.30 (UK) but not reset until about 04.30 (UK).

It was definitely down for a couple of hours at the start of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    Thanks
    Just note however that not all servers update at the same time, so you could be waiting a little bit longer. Also, while you are being promoted a level, or being kept on the same one you won't be able to access the game. This could be as little as 20mins, or as long as 2 hours depending on what is being done.

Plan is promoting as a minimum and whatever better than this is welcomed!
    Marco Brown and Cat Harrison like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Yes the server went down 5 minutes ago

Thanks, it was a hell of a season! I had to play my buddy like four times, twice during the season, twice in the Champions league, semi finals one of the games was a league match and the other one was a champions league match, both on the same day against him. He did have a pretty good team as well.

We both were competing for the league championship which was finally decided today and I was the lucky one. I've also had an away match against the third ranked team in my league, which was followed 8 minutes later by the champions league final. The cup was won against a level 3 team after penalty shoot out!

I'm so thankful for my muscle relaxers or else I would have just fallen over, a very intense and emotional season, but with a lot of fun.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Announcement:

This could well be our last season playing this game. Token buying has stopped and we're just letting our players quality decline before officially quitting. It has been great but the time has come to call it quits. I'll remain on the forum but won't be responding to messages or posting match reports as often.

The game is boring as a token buyer and as a 35T team (I've played as both), the interest has left us as the game has hardly changed over the last year. It's become boring with repetitive commentary and most importantly lack of updates to improve the game. Usually I can't be bothered to watch my matches.

We have done what we needed to do and that is win the treble, that was our plan and now we have nothing else to achieve.

Good luck to everyone else playing the game.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Announcement:

This could well be our last season playing this game. Token buying has stopped and we're just letting our players quality decline before officially quitting. It has been great but the time has come to call it quits. I'll remain on the forum but won't be responding to messages or posting match reports as often.

The game is boring as a token buyer and as a 35T team (I've played as both), the interest has left us as the game has hardly changed over the last year. It's become boring with repetitive commentary and most importantly lack of updates to improve the game. Usually I can't be bothered to watch my matches.

We have done what we needed to do and that is win the treble, that was our plan and now we have nothing else to achieve.

Good luck to everyone else playing the game.
    This is a cash-cow game, and new managers are starting to play the game each day, so there will be new token buyers. By the time, there are no more interest in the game, I think Nordeus will be moving to their next game project. So I doubt they'll do anything to make this game better. Glad to hear you're quitting because you will find it the best decision. There is so much fun out there in real life

I've recently stopped watching my game and I think I will quit soon too

What Level are you playing at now? 4
    What are your ambitions? Winning treble maybe
    How many Tokens you got? 826
    How much Money you got? 13M now.
    Who are you buying/selling? Buying a ML DL and a GK selling an Aml/amc
    How Many Boosters do you have? 9/90/45
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Finishing 3rd, means I'll be promoted to manager level 17. Not going to predict which league level I may be in though, as I've just finished playing in a level 17 league competition.

I've made the champions league for the first time in 4 seasons, having missed out through a seventh place finish and two tanking seasons, prior to this term.

Being in a higher league level than I should have been, I bought 2 seven star players (nearly 8), from the scout tonight, so even though they'll drop to 6*, they'll return to 7* pretty soon. I will be starting the new season with 11 of my squad on 6* or better, so no major transfer dealing will be required.
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    server is online Cheers
    festinator likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL