Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Here is first surprise:

Great game from Arsenal.
    New signings today:

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    what are the gains...
    It is different. Can't really say the real gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    It is different. Can't really say the real gains.
    he trains 40+ 80+ 120+
    Cat Harrison likes this.

hey guys))) I have a 2* player from the academy that I wanna sell to a friend team, but, I do the normal 30% training and he win only "17"......-.-'' at now I don't remember how it works with the 2* players because usually I don't accept them or just I sell him,,, and I would like to know, if, this player, in a team of -3 levels than me, (with 5*) he will train fastly. is that true?... or players train faster when they have 19 years????
    now I'm feel like a noob. LOL

well, thats because I wanna give this player to my T11 friend and wanna be sure that is good player, not a troll... or a Barbie girl in the field
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I've had a strange start to the season. Got knocked out of the cup on 3-4 aggregate against a superior team. But my main point is, of the 5 games I've played in all competitions, I've lost 1 and drawn the other 4. Haven't managed a win, yet remain undefeated in both league and champions league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hey guys))) I have a 2* player from the academy that I wanna sell to a friend team, but, I do the normal 30% training and he win only "17"......-.-'' at now I don't remember how it works with the 2* players because usually I don't accept them or just I sell him,,, and I would like to know, if, this player, in a team of -3 levels than me, (with 5*) he will train fastly. is that true?... or players train faster when they have 19 years????
    now I'm feel like a noob. LOL

well, thats because I wanna give this player to my T11 friend and wanna be sure that is good player, not a troll... or a Barbie girl in the field

My last 2* are not the faster of trainer, but there gain in normal training is around 15 /30/45 not the Best, but not the worst.
    I also received in one of my teams 2 player with doble role, i think this is very rare, i only once received a 2* with doble role.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

A a Z FC

LEAGUE ROUND 2
    Facing a slightly better Q Team away, so was expecting a tought game.
    Possession was 50:50 almost the same shots, but we scored our chances, that makes all the diference.
    We end up winning 5:1 Florero, Shalmana, Saianda(Florero corner), Chamorro(Florero corner) and Arts scored the goals. Our ST Saianda was MOM.

ACADEMICO D FC

LEAGUE ROUND 2
    We played our in game friend away.
    So minimal services and we won 2:0
    We are in 1st position

D FC

LEAGUE ROUND 2
    Another desapointing game, this time at home
    We lost 2:1 and we are in 12nd position with 0 points 2 goals scored, 4 against. But we still have a lot of games to recover.

CUP
    Facing a Team 1 level below and slightly worst Q at home.
    We entered bad in game and suffered 2 goals, but we recover and manage to draw.
    Do not know what to expect in the 2nd leg, but at least 1 goal put us in next stage.
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    My last 2* are not the faster of trainer, but there gain in normal training is around 15 /30/45 not the Best, but not the worst.
    I also received in one of my teams 2 player with doble role, i think this is very rare, i only once received a 2* with doble role.

...hmmm,,, yeap, I see ... I need to confirm that, if I sell this player to my friend and it becomes a 5* player in his team, (because my friend is level 8, and me is level 11...) he, will train fast than now with me....
    it's suposed that yeah? nope¿?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ohh yeah I've to say that we won 1-2 in a dificult match, here something^^
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-match-2-league-t13.jpg

and in near 20 minutes we have a cup match against another guy of +2 levels, we have quality of 71.7, he 75.2
    the only thing that can save us is the super speed of my players, near 90 quality, my substitutes, and my knowledage and confidance of the team
    Cat Harrison, Wiesse and Jll02 like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...hmmm,,, yeap, I see ... I need to confirm that, if I sell this player to my friend and it becomes a 5* player in his team, (because my friend is level 8, and me is level 11...) he, will train fast than now with me....
    it's suposed that yeah? nope¿?
    In any event they will be a decent 5* player. They train low average when sold down, I have done this with ST, GK and DMC. They generally were good players, but not super trainers.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast