Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some recent matches for me: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-13lg.jpg Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-14lg.jpg Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-15cl.jpg Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-16lg.jpg
    Even with the draw, I am still leading group in CL.

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-1.jpg I have another league game later (I think the schedule is funny when you live far from GMT) with Fink Fink, so either I will gain places, or cement 3rd.
    Der_Ryan_M, Wiesse, khris and 4 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 8
    We faced one the strongest teams of this seasons league and playing 442. We played at home.
    We used a tactic of 3412 and it worked well, we had more chances and our MC Semeano scored the only goal of the game
    1:0 final result and 3 important points against one of our maine rivais this season.

We are 1st for GD, but the next 2 games are against 3rd and 2nd.

CUP
    We playe home this leg and we knew that the 1:0 win away could nt be enought.
    We entered bad and suffered 2 goals in the first 20 minutes, After that we started to create chances but only at the beggining of 2H our MC Bragastini scored for us, we change tactic and our MC Santos equalized, no more changes in the result until the end.
    2:2 final result
    3:2 in agregate for us we are in the next stage.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-jor8-t13-lv11.jpg

Another tennis result for us... is the 5th, and we have a 8-0 too, but... 8-0 is not a tennis result, so...
    the 4 goals of jan vennegoor of Hesselink + 1 of Van Nistelrooy + 1 of Overmars make our fans, simply, happy fans of a great team.
    The bad nothice is the injurie, of, another MC, Ballack, for 3 days but tomorrow will be ok
    His substitute, Brighi, did an excellent work, in atack, and defense, and I can say the same of Antelo, that, was the substitute of Giggs in the 2nd half.

24 points of 24, 40 goals for us, 10 against, 16 goals of Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, and we are in the 1/8 of the Champions League, we are 1st in the group H.
    So, I'm happy happy

PD: is somebody playing eRepublik?^^

PD2: 4 goals of my player of Hesselink in 19' ^^ I will put this in the records :P

Dreamer
    I knew letting my players have a Christmas party was a bad idea, the silly drunken fools lost both matches today.

I'm cancelling their Christmas. Told em all to report to the training ground for hard cardio Christmas morning, 6am sharp. That'll teach em. No turkey for the lads cause they already got their stuffing today.

To everyone else have a great day

FCB
    CUP Round 16 Draw

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I knew letting my players have a Christmas party was a bad idea, the silly drunken fools lost both matches today.
    I let them have a party without alcohol. Everyone was fine with it except my the two retiring fools whom i got early this season as i let my players contracts run down(i renewed on the first day). So we just kicked those fools out. Crofts and Jokic found them in the roadside gutter this morning drunk and dirty. They did not care to pick them up. Oh.... there is a knock at the door. Seems their hangover is finally over
    Cat Harrison, Dman2pt and TypTex like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Cup Playoffs 2nd leg

We needed a draw as we had won the first leg 2-1. We went 3N-1-2N-2W-2 again against his ND. He did not turn up, we did. Luchini scored from a distance quite early at 5 min to give us lead. We wanted to go defensive but we didn't as we wanted another goal. They equalized just after HT. Then Crofts assited Jokic from a corner to put us in lead again. We knew that they needed 2 goals now to take the game into Extra Time. So we changed to defensive and stopped Counter Attacking. The match ended 2-1.

MoM Luchini

Point to be Noted: Luchini won the MoM in both the legs of the Cup Playoffs!!!!!!

For the first time ever we are through to the 4th round of Cup!!!! Waiting to see the next opponent!!!
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

League Match-

Half an hour after the historic Cup match, we saw that our opponent was playing an illegal formation, he had no MC or DMC. We played ND. First Jokic scored from a counter attack, then Crofts scored after a weaving dribble. Then Crofts assisted Harrera rom a Corner and then Crofts scored again from a Counter attack. We won 4-1.

MoM Crofts(2 Goals and an assist, he never really gets tired of it, does he??)

We r currently 3rd in league. 1st in our CL Group. And through to the next round of Cup. Our main aim is Cup Trophy, we have to be in the Top 3 in League and we have to get to atleast the Semis in CL!!!! Hope all goes well!!!!
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-17lg.jpg Merry Christmas!
    Saransh Vatsa, FCB, Wiesse and 2 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Transfer News-

We have now signed a new AML/AMC!!!!! He is 63Q 5* left footed player and is a replacement to Cazorla. He has not yet played any match this season and is possibly a gen. He too is 29 yo like Cazorla but has no SA. He will be an important player in our next Cup round as an AML.

Cazorla is up for sale now He is a great player. This is his 3rd season for me. He has changed the whole scenario when he had come into our squad 2 seasons ago and he was our leading scorer last season. But this season he played 14 matches and was able to score only 1 goal and no assist. This was probably due to his low Q against our opponents defence. He is 3* now. Hope he goes to a good team and gets too play and show off his talent in some lower league. Hope he spends his last 5 years of career happily and scores many goals and proves valuable to his team. He is on our Hall of Fame.

Yesterdays Cup and League matches in which Cazorla played have been announced as the Testimonial to him.
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast