Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

4-5-1 v style:

Normal/ defending, down both flanks, pressing own half/ whole pitch, hard tackle, long passing, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside.

4-4-1-1:

Normal/ defending, mixed/ down both flanks/ trough the middle, pressing own half, hard tackle, long passing, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside

4-1-2-1-2 ND:

Attacking/ Normal, trough the middle, pressing own half/ whole pitch, hard tackle, passing short/long, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside

That's the orders what I think.
    FCB and Saransh Vatsa like this.

With CHRISTMAS season i havent post any results of my other teams, so there it goes.

ACADEMICO D FC
    The Team with Best results at the league so far.
    10-0-1 the defeat was a troll result against one of the weaker teams.
    42 goals scored, 5 against
    We are 1st by GD

D FC

Being my 3 stars Team, have Been very pleasent fighting for the results, without increase the Q of the Team.
    If i win today i go to 4th If i lose i will be 7th, between 2nd to 7th are only 4 points.
    6-2-2 29 goals scored, 12 against.

In CL i am third by GD, so If i win today to 4th, and the second lose or draw with 1st i will be in next stage.
    Were i probably will face my in game friend.

A a Z FC
    This Team have Been facing problems with results, Mainly because it is hard to find fast trainers in the auction, being more dificult o renew the Team.
    I have between 4th and 6th place, the big problem have Been to many goals against, my DCs are not having the Best performs,
    7-1-3 30 goals scored, 16 against.
    Whend i win i score a lot, but wend i lose, i conceed a lot of goals.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    4-5-1 v style:

Normal/ defending, down both flanks, pressing own half/ whole pitch, hard tackle, long passing, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside.

4-4-1-1:

Normal/ defending, mixed/ down both flanks/ trough the middle, pressing own half, hard tackle, long passing, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside

4-1-2-1-2 ND:

Attacking/ Normal, trough the middle, pressing own half/ whole pitch, hard tackle, passing short/long, zonal marking, counterattack yes, no offside

That's the orders what I think.
    thanks for the orders ... which one do you want to start with... Mine is 63.7Q and his 64.5Q
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I would go for the leak of the DMC, so I would start with 4-4-1-1 or the narrow diamond.

With my team I would start with the narrow diamond, cause I can switch without a sub to 4-5-1 v style

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I would go for the leak of the DMC, so I would start with 4-4-1-1 or the narrow diamond.

With my team I would start with the narrow diamond, cause I can switch without a sub to 4-5-1 v style

thanks ...I can also switch coz I have AML/AMC/ST and AMC/AMR/ST ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

WE ARE OUT OF CL WITH A 3-1 LOSS TODAY!!!
    Pathetic performance by my team. Or maybe an awesome one by the NGE. I will go with the latter. He was playing 4-2N(MC)-3W-1. I played ND.
    I have 2W-2D-2L in champions league. the 2 losses came in the last 2 matches, because of which i slipped from 1st to 3rd!!!!1 Like it was all scripted!!!
    Now Cup is all we have, League seems very far. Luchini got a rating of 4. He missed two chances. The 2nd Cup Leg is his last chance to perform. Else he will be my sub!!!!!
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

CL Round 6 - "Greek Team" (85.3) 2-0 daniel FC (82.1)
    4-4-2WD vs 4-3N-3 / 4-1-3N-2

I dont get it,yesterday his avg. quality was 82.0 and today it jumped up to 85.3 ?? That Personal trainer -.-
    So.. my team couldnt win against his 6* and 7* players :/
    But still im am leader in group of death Tomorrow i will show you a picture of my CL groups..
    FCB, Wiesse, roni and 2 others like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

League round 11

A minimal win. I don't get it that my team perfome not very well. We win the matches, but I am not happy with the perfomance. Fraile didn't score again. Strange. But our defense is strong this season. We don't conceeded any goal this season in the league till now. We have a clean sheet from 17 matches.

Scoreline

2' Sule assist Papaleo
    30' Vera

MOTM: Babic

FCB, roni, Dman2pt and 1 others like this.

I cant do a full length report (still feeling Christmas night's champagne and BBQ) so here is a quick one.
    We are still 4th and 9 points behind the leaders after beating a gibberish-lettered team 2-1, away (we could of battered them 3-0 if not for our recent drop in form)
    Lost 4-2 last night in the cup. Hope we can really push it to a 2-0 win at home.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

CL ROUND 6

SBARATA FC
    After 5 wins, we lost against the weaker Team of the group, in any case the 1st place was already ours
    3:2 final result, Guzmán assisted Barbu and After that scored from a free kick.

The opponent we will face have similar Q, lets see how it goes.

D FC

We won our game, and end the group stage in 2nd with 12 points.
    We will now face our in game friend Clippers FC that end in first place of group E, we have similar Q, but he have a stronger first 11.
    Last season i won first game and him the second, both games only for 1 goals diference, tomorrow we will face him in league, so we will face him 3 times in 4 days.

Wish me luck!
    Wiesse, khris and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast