Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Rookie
    Dreamhunter is back again

Dear all,

after a two-week-holiday in Hawaii and recovering one week (still fighting the jet-lag) I am now back. Of course I tried to manage my teams as good as possible and after halfway through the new season here are the latest results -

FC Dreamhunter won the League-Title again. Then an upset in the first round of the Cup and a really difficult groupstage in the Champions-League, but we went into the first elimination round and won away 3-1. In the Championship we are one point ahead of the second with a 12-1-0 record.

FC Sakura was second last season and is right now one point behind the first place. We went out in the secound Cup-round and drew 1-1 away in the rist elimination round of the CL.

After becoming third last season Berkshire Utd is playing so far a phantastic season, leading now 6 points in the League with no loss. As we won yesterday the game in the CL away with 9-0 we can say that we will reach for sure the CL-Quarterfinals. We are still active in the Cup and face today a team of our strength, but the squad is in excellent shape. We added a new striker who perfectly fits in the team, also one academy-player added some depth in our defensive line-up.

FC Teresa proved last season that you don't have to buy Tokens to win the League. The team did not lose one game and I am very happy with the result. We could find two new players on the market and added one player from the academy. Right now Teresa leads its leage with a 9-4-0 record, three points clear of the second team. We went out in the third cup-round and it seems that we also will be out in the CL after losing away 0-2 against a team which has +8 quality. But I am happy with the results.

I wish everybody a successful 2014!!!!!
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Just a quick update:

League Round 13(AWAY)-

It was against the bottom of the table team. We went ND against ND. We had our half A team rested for the Cup match ahead. My whole defence and DMC was rested. Even Balezdrov was rested. Jokic and Crofts and Griffiths did play as i wanted to score goals and build on my GD.
    I won an astonishing 10-0!!!! Imagine if i had played my whole A team????!!!!!!
    Crofts got a hat trick.
    Griffiths got a hat trick.
    Jokic scored 1 and assisted 2.
    Luchini scored a brace.
    Elsik scored 1 and assited 1.

MoM Griffiths

They had just one shot on target and 20% possesion(without an illegal formation)

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Cup Quarter Finals 1st Leg(HOME)-

Won 3-2....... I played 3N-1-2N-2W-2 against 4-1-3N-2.
    First Balezdrov scored from Griffiths assist. Then they equalized. Then Ballout scored from Nardi's assist. Then Griffiths scored from a distance. We were winning 3-1 but after HT, Balezdrov got a red card for a foul!!!! They then scored but we somewhow managed to maintain the 1 goal lead.
    MoM Griffiths

We did win with a 1+ GD but i am worried because of 2 reasons-
    1st- They have 2 away goals so if they beat me like 1-0 or 2-1, the win on away goals
    2nd- Balezdrov can't play the next match

I need at least a draw next match in order to qualify. I have decided to go 3N-3W-2N(MC)-2. Nardi will play MC, Harrera will play DML. Others will be in their positions. If losing i will change to 3-5-2 V again
    Hope for the best in the next leg, hope that this win proves beneficial and their away goals don't pose a threat. Can't wait for the match!!!!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    League Round 13(AWAY)-

It was against the bottom of the table team. We went ND against ND. We had our half A team rested for the Cup match ahead. My whole defence and DMC was rested. Even Balezdrov was rested. Jokic and Crofts and Griffiths did play as i wanted to score goals and build on my GD.
    I won an astonishing 10-0!!!! Imagine if i had played my whole A team????!!!!!!
    Crofts got a hat trick.
    Griffiths got a hat trick.
    Jokic scored 1 and assisted 2.
    Luchini scored a brace.
    Elsik scored 1 and assited 1.

MoM Griffiths

They had just one shot on target and 20% possesion(without an illegal formation)
    You dont say?
    Exact same thing accept we won 9-0 and Scotte too Hotte scored a hat trick. The team we were facing we previously beat Away 5-0.

9-0 is now officially the club's biggest win margin AND most goals scored in a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Halfway tabels

77 - 0 Goals.. Thats a nice one!!
    Wiesse and khris like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    You dont say?
    Exact same thing accept we won 9-0 and Scotte too Hotte scored a hat trick. The team we were facing we previously beat Away 5-0.

9-0 is now officially the club's biggest win margin AND most goals scored in a match.
    That is nice
    This was my biggest win THIS season...My biggest win ever has been 12-0. So if i had played my A team, i might have broken that
    But this surely helps me in GD. I am 2nd now with the highest GD on the table
    Hope to jump to 1st soon!!!!!
    And hope for the best in league as well!!! Can't wait for it............ It will be after the new year so hope it is a good start to the year
    Fingers crossed
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Just a quick update:

So are u fighting or are u tanking????
    U seem to be having bad luck

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    That is nice
    This was my biggest win THIS season...My biggest win ever has been 12-0. So if i had played my A team, i might have broken that
    But this surely helps me in GD. I am 2nd now with the highest GD on the table
    Hope to jump to 1st soon!!!!!
    And hope for the best in league as well!!! Can't wait for it............ It will be after the new year so hope it is a good start to the year
    Fingers crossed
    My biggest win is 15-0. That was this season

There is no need for tanking

Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast