Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    who beat Legia is my friend
    I beat him twice :P
    Chester FC and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-t13-semifinales-vuelta-2-0-paradaaa.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!!!!

We are in our 5th final of the Champions League (^-^)

WOW. Is all I can say.. incredible match, Songo'o saved us of all, of corners, of all. The same did the defense, all players participating in the game.
    And Parada, our young, that played for Giggs, scored 2 goals, the 1st in the minute 1, the second in one perfect corner of Klose, and too, worked in defense saving us of some shoots.

Incredible, I'm so happy. In 2 days, the Final.

And remember, our players, are the only players with Q. G., Quality Guarantee.
    Bayespresso, what else?
    Cat Harrison, Wiesse, roni and 3 others like this.

fast review our season

cup - troll lost in first round
    cl - unlucky lose in 1/8, 1-1 at away, 2-2 at home (start bad results for us), second goal for opponent in 90'...
    league - rounds 1-13: 9 wins - 1 draw - 3 loss, this was good time for us, rounds 14-23: 3 wins - 2 draws - 5 lose
    one win against illegal formation, so 9 games - 2 wins, 2 draws, 5 lose, how? idk, this is not troll, this game engine is su**ing, not works max condition, max morale, max bonus for win, today was a critical point, lose at home 0-2, 9-6 for us in shots on target, GK opponent had 4 saves, we had 9 corners, and our MC with SA corner gave for us NOTHING, had rating 4, other MC wit SA free kicks had also rating 4, in season he have 1 goal, 1 assist in 13 games, ST when finished learn SA free kick he stopped goals from free kick and action 1on1, but had many assists... really random engine in game not work like this current 'engine' in game... today will game against last team in league, 4 points in 23 games, we wait for troll result

and for fun result friendly game
    Chester FC (level 11, Q73) 0-1 Szybki Wiatr (level 4, Q25)
    4-5-1 V-Style / 35' illegal vs 4-1-4-1
    goal for Szybki Wiatr was in 28'

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-te.jpg

We lost 3-2 last night but we are in Cup final on away goals We were very lucky scoring a late goal . Now two finals to play .

Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    fast review our season

cup - troll lost in first round
    cl - unlucky lose in 1/8, 1-1 at away, 2-2 at home (start bad results for us), second goal for opponent in 90'...
    league - rounds 1-13: 9 wins - 1 draw - 3 loss, this was good time for us, rounds 14-23: 3 wins - 2 draws - 5 lose
    one win against illegal formation, so 9 games - 2 wins, 2 draws, 5 lose, how? idk, this is not troll, this game engine is su**ing, not works max condition, max morale, max bonus for win, today was a critical point, lose at home 0-2, 9-6 for us in shots on target, GK opponent had 4 saves, we had 9 corners, and our MC with SA corner gave for us NOTHING, had rating 4, other MC wit SA free kicks had also rating 4, in season he have 1 goal, 1 assist in 13 games, ST when finished learn SA free kick he stopped goals from free kick and action 1on1, but had many assists... really random engine in game not work like this current 'engine' in game... today will game against last team in league, 4 points in 23 games, we wait for troll result

and for fun result friendly game
    Chester FC (level 11, Q73) 0-1 Szybki Wiatr (level 4, Q25)
    4-5-1 V-Style / 35' illegal vs 4-1-4-1
    goal for Szybki Wiatr was in 28'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	te.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	17618
    holy crap, that friendly game is officially the biggest troll result I've ever seen. you've been unlucky man.

the game engine has been threatening to troll me this season, but it hasn't happened yet. I only beat the weakest teams by one goal, but I still beat them so im not gonna complain too much. they champions league and cup my team has played fine. we were knocked out of cl in round of 16, but we've made it to the cup final for the 3rd season in a row.
    Chester FC, Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

I have not been able to log in since last night and know nothing of last nights results. Today i had to play those who were 3rd after round 22, no knowledge where they are now. I wrote to Nordeus support regarding this. Anybody has an idea how much time they take to reply? That is if they do reply after all.
    I am all ready to see some crap as soon as i log in. Maybe that the table of my league is upside down. I am last and last is 1st!!! Or maybe all my players have changed to low Q oldies!!!! Or maybe i have to start from Season 1 Level 1!!!! u never know what can happen in this game.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    Pigs Poor Performance

Quick Round-up of season.

Cup - Lost in last 16. 0-0 draw away, followed by a 2-2 draw at home, for some reason other cup competitors supported him.

CL - Finished 3rd in our group, marking the first time we have ever failed to get out of the group stages

League - Was going rather well. 6 points clear with 4 games to go. But shock defeat and now we are 3 points clear with 3 to play. But these will be 3 tough games. Second also has 3 challenging games coming up. So league will be wide open I feel. Since third has 3 very easy games.

Player of the season - Rasif Colliyew ST | 38 goals and 17 assits in 37 games |
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

RR "Shark" Cup - FINAL

July Fourth 5-0 OFI (ОФН)
    July Fourth Win 3rd Consecutive Shark Cup!!!

July Fourth 158.3 4-4-2 Classic - OFI 153.1 4-2N-1-2W-1

After a few days of uncertainty in our form, July Fourth finally stepped up to the mark putting away OFI rather easily once Papaleo got the early goal and Benayoun put away a free-kick midway through the first half, Papaleo should of had a second before HT, But it was the 2nd half we killed the game off with Petersen and Kusama adding 2 goals in 2 minutes before we added a 5th with Lenoil heading in a Petersen corner, OFI did have a few chances mind, But Lamb and Hardy were able to shut them out and stop them from converting any of their chances and it turned out to be another of one of our great performances.

Goals: Papaleo (5) Benayoun (26) Petersen (53) Kusama (54) Lenoil (82) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: We were at our best today and this result is a bit harsh on OFI who I regard as one of the servers leading clubs and manager and he was the last team to win the Shark Cup before we won it for the first time. We go into tomorrow nights CL Final against LaFruta with another chance of winning the treble again this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    RR "Shark" Cup - FINAL

July Fourth 5-0 OFI (ОФН)
    July Fourth Win 3rd Consecutive Shark Cup!!!

July Fourth 158.3 4-4-2 Classic - OFI 153.1 4-2N-1-2W-1

After a few days of uncertainty in our form, July Fourth finally stepped up to the mark putting away OFI rather easily once Papaleo got the early goal and Benayoun put away a free-kick midway through the first half, Papaleo should of had a second before HT, But it was the 2nd half we killed the game off with Petersen and Kusama adding 2 goals in 2 minutes before we added a 5th with Lenoil heading in a Petersen corner, OFI did have a few chances mind, But Lamb and Hardy were able to shut them out and stop them from converting any of their chances and it turned out to be another of one of our great performances.

Goals: Papaleo (5) Benayoun (26) Petersen (53) Kusama (54) Lenoil (82) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: We were at our best today and this result is a bit harsh on OFI who I regard as one of the servers leading clubs and manager and he was the last team to win the Shark Cup before we won it for the first time. We go into tomorrow nights CL Final against LaFruta with another chance of winning the treble again this season.
    Congrats Bud,glad you stayed at it. Any view on my Something has definately changed/tweaked recently thread ? cannot understand whats going on,have you heard of any recent game engine changes ?

July Fourth likes this.
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

FCB
    Kind a late in the season but couldn't resist to buy ....

Last edited by FCB; 01-09-2014 at 05:58 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast