Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Btw, the server is down again.

alright bro MDKII. It's a login problem ?

Apprentice
    lost my 1st game in nearly 2 months because of this server issue. couldnt change players or formation from match before, lost to a guy who was lower ranked by quite a bit with same possession as me.....****ing rofl whatever, not the first time i see people logging in with extra accounts to try and cheat, beat the last guy 3-0, it's a shame i couldnt change tactics for this cntmuncher
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by 1520211507 View Post
    alright bro MDKII. It's a login problem ?
    Yes, it's a login issue. Hence the actual game not being affected.

Adi
    Banned
    maybe a good change is done while is down...if not let it down

Apprentice
    ok for the one with server down : login to T11 website and refresh everytime you failed to login, i was thinking to do 10 times before im out to sleep but suddenly im in after 5 tries. try it and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruma View Post
    Cup match in 6 minutes

Luckily i woke early and put my reserves out for the league game (won 2 - 1) and before heading off i put my 100% rested team out. Im going to laugh when the server comes back and i lost to a team of 3 * players 2 - 0
    Yep, i lost 3 - 1, what a joke, at least i got an away goal out of it, but come on.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Yes, it's a login issue. Hence the actual game not being affected.
    I can't log in with my android phone since some days now. Your app is always having prolems. Now i can't even log in with pc making it impossible for me to manage my team. I was first in the league and 2 in cl. When i will be able to log in and find out i've lost to teams i've once won, i'm really going to get mad.

i lost 1 cup match at 16 playoffs before bcs i couldnt log in to make my settings etc .. i take an injury for 1 of my player for 2 days!
    NOW WHAT? its unfair ... i want a replay and answer for me and all of the players who have the same problem ... new time matches bla bla
    Rapyer likes this.

DTM
    I'm back in. Try it now dudes!

mine is ok now, after 2 hours trying

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast