Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Compensation for losses/injuries during "down server" time

Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    There should be some sort of compensation for injuries and needless losses during Top 11's weekly "down server" time. Why should I lose because I can't switch my formations before league and cup/cl matches (that are fifteen minutes apart, nice job schedulers) because Top 11 can't get their act together? Why should i suffer silly injuries because I can't log in and prepare my squad because Top 11 can't figure out how to run their operation smoothly? I expect no compensation. Top 11 just wants your CASH for tokens.

thats why i'm pushing for squad selection per type of game being played, ie: you should be able to select your squad for League, CL or Cup before it happens rather than it defaulting to current starting 11..
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Rookie
    no restart, compenstation well would be nice, but not highly needed. If anything, i prefer compenstion for the packs i used to heal my injured players, had 2 of em. spend 24 packs to cure the injuries.

This is rediculous! Shame on you top 11, shame on you!! Many hours a technical issue, many players couldnt log in, And the few where the big winners, by winning there matches And buy players with a unfair prices And having advantage with this situation! And beside off this you delete post on the facebook wall, MOD's doesn't replay on friendly PM's you send And you guys put the form offline! That's not custumor friendly at all! You had the put the whole game offline And not that 1 part could play And the other part couldnt played it at all. This is not proffessional, And the many many custumors who play this game a minimal the right for a excuses. What happens here is agains the custumors rights....
    aiureah likes this.

im sure they'll come up with a good compensation for it happening, think i was lucky cos my games were early in the morning around 1am (Australia time...) so missed out on all the fun...

compensation should be received though for all players in lost rest etc but more so for players who had games occuring at the time of the server loss and if they incurred injuries...

Rookie
    Yep, need compensation too, was not able to watch a very important cup match.....

Quote Originally Posted by GehSterben View Post
    Yep, need compensation too, was not able to watch a very important cup match.....
    bugger... yeah compensation would be good - im not so worried but for users like you that did miss games cos of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Roquref View Post
    bugger... yeah compensation would be good - im not so worried but for users like you that did miss games cos of it...
    man i can't use words today...

i meant not worried for me but i am worried for users like you guys who did miss games out of it... did that make sense...

Rookie

Exclamation change time game

Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    There should be some sort of compensation for injuries and needless losses during Top 11's weekly "down server" time. Why should I lose because I can't switch my formations before league and cup/cl matches (that are fifteen minutes apart, nice job schedulers) because Top 11 can't get their act together? Why should i suffer silly injuries because I can't log in and prepare my squad because Top 11 can't figure out how to run their operation smoothly? I expect no compensation. Top 11 just wants your CASH for tokens.
    I also have a big game, because who even changed the time of their match. Am I in the right to ask me to recover two token that I lost when changing the time of the match? However, the idea is to deliberately match in handy for my time. I paid, but I get no service! Am I right or will be a victim! Thank you!

50 skill point would help
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

why is 50 skill points a good compensation ?
    if everybody gets 50 skill points all remains the same packs would help more. you never know when you're top 5* breaks a leg.
    anyway i'd like a roll back over anything .. even though i won my league match against the #3. and a few tokens .. so everyone can choose how he wants to be compensated for the inconvenience. but most of all i'd just like nordeus to issue the problem in a decent way so we can get on with (the lack of) our lives
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast