Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Compensation for losses/injuries during "down server" time

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dimih View Post
    why is 50 skill points a good compensation ?
    if everybody gets 50 skill points all remains the same packs would help more. you never know when you're top 5* breaks a leg.
    anyway i'd like a roll back over anything .. even though i won my league match against the #3. and a few tokens .. so everyone can choose how he wants to be compensated for the inconvenience. but most of all i'd just like nordeus to issue the problem in a decent way so we can get on with (the lack of) our lives
    I am not wishing for that but you are wrong, it will not remain the same because people will use them way differently (some all on one player, some on few player balanced when other heavily on one set of skill, some on the whole team.....)there is many way to use those skill points and not everybody will bring the same success for their team. some people use token heavily compare to some that almost don't buy anything....and the most token buyer do not necessarily own the best team
    Season 1 : (join at day 10) League : Winner
    Cup : Round of 16

Season 2 : (Actual) League : 1st 8 8 0 0 43 1 +42 24
    Champions League: 1st 4 4 0 0 18 0 +12 12
    Cup : Playoffs

never thought of it that way. but i must admit you're right >_<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gojio View Post
    I'd gladly take 50 Treatments pack to be honest lol.
    Is to much, you can recover 3 players full and you will still have something.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

has anyone recieved any compensation doesn't look like we are getting any.

MDKII
    Hello folks,

Thank you all for the suggestions and explaining how and why not being able to log in has affected your team (in this and other threads). We'll be reviewing it all and will try to come to a more permanent course of action for these scenarios.

While I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, there's a lot to consider with each solution. Giving game-wide items would certainly give everyone a boost, but on the other hand, it doesn't do much for those who have lost a match due to technical difficulties. On the other hand, putting the game world on hold has its own onslaught of issues.

To put it simply, we are considering everything you have suggested and weighing the pros and cons of each. It's all very delicate business, so please be patient. If you have been suffering any technical issues since logging back in, please contact Support.

For now, keep posting suggestion and ideas.

ano, souhlasím, včera jsem se nemohla přihlásit a hrát.Když jsem se konečně přihlásila, tak jsem měla jednoho hráče zraněného a jeden dostal červenou kartu. Nabízí se zde v reklamních poutačích žetony, když si je koupím, nedostala jsem do dnešního dne žádný žeton.Takže nevím, co je poctivé.Nikdo mě zatím neodpověděl, vypadá to, že chtějí ještě abych zavolala a vytáhli ze mě další peníze.Jinak si to neumím vysvětlit. kompenzace za to, že nemůžeme hrát, určitě ano, souhlasím

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dajdar View Post
    ano, souhlasím, včera jsem se nemohla přihlásit a hrát.Když jsem se konečně přihlásila, tak jsem měla jednoho hráče zraněného a jeden dostal červenou kartu. Nabízí se zde v reklamních poutačích žetony, když si je koupím, nedostala jsem do dnešního dne žádný žeton.Takže nevím, co je poctivé.Nikdo mě zatím neodpověděl, vypadá to, že chtějí ještě abych zavolala a vytáhli ze mě další peníze.Jinak si to neumím vysvětlit. kompenzace za to, že nemůžeme hrát, určitě ano, souhlasím

im using emoticons to reply your message buddy,hopefully you understand. thank you.

just kidding..this is what he wanted to say...

Yes, I agree, yesterday I could not log in and hrát.Když I finally signed up, I had one player got injured and one red card. It serves the advertising billboards chips when you buy them, I did not, to date no žeton.Takže not know what poctivé.Nikdo answered me yet, it looks like they want me to call there and pulled me next to peníze.Jinak I can not explain it. compensation for the fact that we can not play, definitely yes, I agree

yes ok . i lost on 2 critical matches yesterday with injury bcs servers was down . restart the games was the best...but some gifts etc will be good for all the players .... what i can say...whatever !

I would suggest to send all players tokens as compension for the anger. So everyone could decide himself how he will act in Medical, Energy packs, buy some players or other stuff.

An do not only consider match losses or this stuff, also consider the trouble not to manage their teams, support or even trade on the transfermarkt for not only a few minutes.

my best ST just came back from 4 days of injuries, placed em in my team again. server went down, i came back, and he's injured for 4 days AGAIN Got a big match tomorrow (playing against the nr one in the competition) and i have to play it with back-up players because of the injuries or yellow cards of my team (got 3 injured right now, and 4 yellow cards) Didn't have those before the server crash..

Oh well, I hope the next server crash doesnt affect my team..

But a compensation will be welcome.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast