Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Compensation for losses/injuries during "down server" time

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hello folks,

Thank you all for the suggestions and explaining how and why not being able to log in has affected your team (in this and other threads). We'll be reviewing it all and will try to come to a more permanent course of action for these scenarios.

While I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, there's a lot to consider with each solution. Giving game-wide items would certainly give everyone a boost, but on the other hand, it doesn't do much for those who have lost a match due to technical difficulties. On the other hand, putting the game world on hold has its own onslaught of issues.

To put it simply, we are considering everything you have suggested and weighing the pros and cons of each. It's all very delicate business, so please be patient. If you have been suffering any technical issues since logging back in, please contact Support.

For now, keep posting suggestion and ideas.
    I think you should not wait. If login problem is solved complately you should simply give all players some packs, but be genarous this time. You cannot be totally fair among all players. yes some players got advantage and some disadvantage. But it is not your business to balance between players, even if so, you cannot. There are only 2 parties in this game, one is nordeous and the other is all players. And the problem is very simple: logging problem that is under responsibility of nordeous. So, for what you are waiting? Do you think you can be fair to all players? Then, just give tokens to all players, at least 25, so that everyone use them according to their needs. this would be fair but I am sure you will not.
    For thoso who would say "everything will be the same", it is not true. Nordeous will give us (the players), and that is important.
    Last edited by hayyamvari; 01-27-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsTi View Post
    I doubt that all of 8 millions players are not playing top11 and donate.. I guess from this amount of people, real players are about 500000-800000, maximum 1000000.. And donators from them is about 100000..
    Statistics are showed by Facebook, last month they said 8M
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    some players had a login failure again now, wow, the compensation should doubled

or 50 tokens would be nice

Apprentice
    I don't need any tokens, but compesating with some rests would be nice because my players did not trained that day when the servers went down. So double training them another day will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The developers 'Nordeus' now ranked 35th on FB Apps. and DAU dropping by the week.

Smell the coffee. Top Developers Leaderboard

DUA and MUA can also be checked just use the tans on the left of screen.

It still seems unclear as to, are the counts from multi log ins or independent users.

Either way for FB Apps with more than 5m users it's down in 43rd place.
    http://www.appdata.com/leaderboard/a...mau&start_date[month]=1&start_date[day]=27&start_date[year]=2013&facebook_metric_id=131&genre_id=Select+categ ory&platform_id=Select+platform&language_id=Select +language
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-27-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I am starting to question those numbers,
    In my league I checked the game for the 12 days..... I am the only team to have made substitutions during the game??? You can miss 2 or 3 but ... 12 ( knowing that you receive blue/green suitcase on top of the 5%+ possession - and a lot had injured/ red carded not replaced??)I cannot believe that..... My analysis of that is I am the only real player in my league.... Sad very sad!!
    The problem is when I did the same for the champion's league.... We are only 2 players who had made substitutions in 6 games( with some same red carded/injuries not replaced in many games)?????!
    The cup looks like harboring more "real players" but I did not had the time to do a thorough analysis.
    I ask my friends to do the same on their league, because I am really starting to view this game differently!!!!!!!
    I am a level 2 ( and my background.. Budget analyst... I understand completely number, percentages and stats)

Apprentice
    yea me and my friends have the same stuff. We're the only managers that login during the games in the leagues. Have seen only 1 other Team manager that logged in for 3 games in 3 saisons xD

Apprentice
    The number is 100% RIGHT, the question is, from those 8 mills, how many of them actually playing this game? and i believe its only 1 Million.

why i say that? you can check it in your news feed wall. for example.in my news feed wall, it says if i have 80 friends of mine playing this game, instead only 20 appears in the bottom of the game. so the rest only installed and leave it without doing anything. Thats my opinion.

like this :
    "Antonio ToneLo Shields and 196 friends play this "

when i checked only 20 players. so sad. lol.
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 01-28-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Back to main issue
    How about the compensation???

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast