Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Compensation for losses/injuries during "down server" time

Yeah...

They are earning million of USD from us but they r fkin' stingy to compensate us for what they failed.....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Yeah...

They are earning million of USD from us but they r fkin' stingy to compensate us for what they failed.....
    It doesn't cost Nordeus anything to give out a few booster packs to players when techinical errors occur and it may keep some players playing the game rather than packing it in or to seek alternatives.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It doesn't cost Nordeus anything to give out a few booster packs to players when techinical errors occur and it may keep some players playing the game rather than packing it in or to seek alternatives.

yap, it doesnt cost Nordeus but why didnt they compensate us?

What i meant is they r earning lots from us N it doesnt cost anything to compensate us

Rookie
    ok then, why don't we stop buying tokens, until they compensate us?

i also thought about this boycott idea and wanted to throw it here but how can we make sure nobody will buy tokens..? we need to reduce a sufficient amount of tokens transaction for it to has some effect to nordeus
    ice87s likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    i also thought about this boycott idea and wanted to throw it here but how can we make sure nobody will buy tokens..? we need to reduce a sufficient amount of tokens transaction for it to has some effect to nordeus
    yeah, stop 100% is impossible, we can only reduce it I guess. Well, I won't buy token for a while, that's my action.
    ice87s likes this.

Count me in!!!
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Omg guys is really funny what do you try here, on forum we are not even 1% of top11 players....... its useless what do you try. I don't try to protect Nordeus at all, but just think a bit...

If you will stop donating is your problem, grab 1000 peoples with you and what? there are still 7.990.000 players+, is just worst for you not for them, this kind of actions are useless.

I have same problems like all of you, but to be angry because of a game is not the best solution, I already know everything what can happen so if I will lose 10-0 against level 1, it won't be anything wierd for me.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Omg guys is really funny what do you try here, on forum we are not even 1% of top11 players....... its useless what do you try. I don't try to protect Nordeus at all, but just think a bit...

If you will stop donating is your problem, grab 1000 peoples with you and what? there are still 7.990.000 players+, is just worst for you not for them, this kind of actions are useless.

I have same problems like all of you, but to be angry because of a game is not the best solution, I already know everything what can happen so if I will lose 10-0 against level 1, it won't be anything wierd for me.
    yeah that's what i think also. we are powerless to reduce sufficient amount of token transactions so nordeus won't feel anything..

I doubt that all of 8 millions players are not playing top11 and donate.. I guess from this amount of people, real players are about 500000-800000, maximum 1000000.. And donators from them is about 100000..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast