Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How did I lose 6-1?!!!!!

I scored 7 goals in a League match half an hour ago and my opponent GK got a rating of 7!!!????? Now how about that!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I scored 7 goals in a League match half an hour ago and my opponent GK got a rating of 7!!!????? Now how about that!!!!
    maybe he did his best but the problem with all team

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    just cause a player has a better overall squad % it does not mean that they are automatically going to win every game they play.

People need to stop crying and having temper tantrums cause they lost and start working out how they are going to make their team better and more able to compete to win for future games.
    Did you actually read my original post or any of other posts I put in?

How many times do I need to say my complaint was more than just about losing to a weaker team before stop trying to be smart and cry about people complaining about flaws in this game?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Did you actually read my original post or any of other posts I put in?

How many times do I need to say my complaint was more than just about losing to a weaker team before stop trying to be smart and cry about people complaining about flaws in this game?
    You're just crying cause you lost, cause you got thrashed, cause the other team put six past you. You're trying to blame anything other than your team. Just take the loss and try and come back stronger.

You're just crying cause you lost, cause you got thrashed, cause the other team put six past you. You're trying to blame anything other than your team. Just take the loss and try and come back stronger.
    Honestly did you even read my posts?!

Blame my team? How can I blame them when 9 of them got a match rating 7 one player got a 6 and one got an 8? And this to a team that is nearly 10* worse than me?! If my players got 4's and 5's then fair enough but they didn't, they played not badly.

That's like Man Utd losing to Yeovil 6-1 at Old Trafford and Man Utd players not having a bad game.

Believe me im on level 15 and have lost games against weaker teams but not like this.

Dreamer
    In my opinion its just another indication that this game is a pile of crap and that tactics, player ratings and pretty much everything in this game count for nothing.

And before people start moaning that im only venting because I lost 6-1 that is not the case. I don't mind if lose but there was nothing in the game that I should have lost 6-1 apart from the fact that this game is stupid.
    Yes I read your posts.

You lose a game. You decide that it can't possible be anything to do with you that you lost. You show no respect for the other team and the other managers tactics that got their great win against you. You just come on here ranting and swearing at Nordeus.

Guess what, we're all playing the same game. We all have the same game engine rules applied to us. All of us have to suffer losing sometimes. We all have to take it. It's the way it is.

I've had to take the whole of Newcastle away in my ear all yesterday, they were much the better team and deserved their win and their right to taunt us. But did we stop singing through the match, no we took it, took our 3-0 defeat and kept a respect for our team. We make no excuses.

I'm very anti people complaining and blaming others for losing this weekend. It happens. Suck it up. Come back fighting.
    DiZZee and Jll02 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    My observation is that match ratings does not reflect how a team played, but how much the player worked in his position.
    A low rating, to me means either he was outplayed or he did not contributed and vice versa.
    A high rating does not mean a team played well, but that they worked on the field.

The next option is to look at formation and tactics

But yes...this may count for nothing???
    I think this is the case. I have had forwards with 8 or 9 ratings even when I draw against a weaker team. The forwards weren't getting any shots on goal but they insisted on firing shots everywhere. I had one game with over 20 total shots with 2 on goal.
    DiZZee likes this.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Yes I read your posts.

You lose a game. You decide that it can't possible be anything to do with you that you lost. You show no respect for the other team and the other managers tactics that got their great win against you. You just come on here ranting and swearing at Nordeus.

Guess what, we're all playing the same game. We all have the same game engine rules applied to us. All of us have to suffer losing sometimes. We all have to take it. It's the way it is.

I've had to take the whole of Newcastle away in my ear all yesterday, they were much the better team and deserved their win and their right to taunt us. But did we stop singing through the match, no we took it, took our 3-0 defeat and kept a respect for our team. We make no excuses.

I'm very anti people complaining and blaming others for losing this weekend. It happens. Suck it up. Come back fighting.
    I get the feeling that your not getting what I'm trying to get at here.

Im not complaining that I lost to a weaker team. Had I lost 1-0 or my players had had a nightmare of a game then fair enough but my players had a decent game but lost 6-1 to a far weaker team. For me it shows how crap this match engine is and how tactics, match ratings and alot of other things in this game count for nothing.

4am
    Rookie
    Oh and I suppose I should add that my team is 91.2 and his is 81.4!!!!
    I've often wondered whether the Q advantage offers a diminishing benefit the higher you climb the levels.

After all, a ten Q difference at Level 2 means one team will be roughly 50-75% stronger than their opponent. In your example (what's that, Level 12/13?) Sully, that advantage is down to approx. 12-15%.

Using 'real life' stats, that's similar to the difference between Man City and Arsenal (6-3) ... or Tottenham and Liverpool (0-5).

Purely speculative, obviously.
    Last edited by 4am; 12-22-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    valentin pndl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    I've often wondered whether the Q advantage offers a diminishing benefit the higher you climb the levels.

After all, a ten Q difference at Level 2 means one team will be roughly 50-75% stronger than their opponent. In your example (what's that, Level 12/13?) Sully, that advantage is down to approx. 12-15%.

Using 'real life' stats, that's similar to the difference between Man City and Arsenal (6-3) ... or Tottenham and Liverpool (0-5).

Purely speculative, obviously.
    Im level 15 and that is the first time I've seen such a weak team. My league normally has a difference of 3 or 4 stars between the strongest and the weakest.

His team was full of 2 and 3* players with a couple of 4* star and a few 1* players. Like I said ive never seen such a weak team. I think the higher the level you go the gap between teams lessens.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast