Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How did I lose 6-1?!!!!!

How did I lose 6-1?!!!!!

I lost a Champions League yesterday 6-1 but I had the better team, I was at home, I had more possession and only 1 of my players a rating of 6 the rest got a 7 with one even getting an 8!!!!! His team all got ratings of 7 except two who got an 8 and 9.How the hell can my keeper and defenders get 7's when they lost 6 goals?!!!!

freak results happen but there was absolutely nothing to suggest a 6-1 result. According to the player ratings my players didn't play badly, his team were not amazing.

In my opinion its just another indication that this game is a pile of crap and that tactics, player ratings and pretty much everything in this game count for nothing.

And before people start moaning that im only venting because I lost 6-1 that is not the case. I don't mind if lose but there was nothing in the game that I should have lost 6-1 apart from the fact that this game is stupid.

there really is no need to start a new thread every time you lose http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...post-here.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    there really is no need to start a new thread every time you lo http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...post-here.html
    I start a new thread everytime I lose, really? Show me?

This isn't even about the result, it's about how this game makes absolutely no sense.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can use the thread which Marc linked but post some pictures too so we can understand better.

Sometimes I have results like this too, 3 or 4 seasons ago in cup I lost with 5-1 vs 4 stars team and I had 2+ stars over him...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can use the thread which Marc linked but post some pictures too so we can understand better.

Sometimes I have results like this too, 3 or 4 seasons ago in cup I lost with 5-1 vs 4 stars team and I had 2+ stars over him...
    Sorry im on my phone and can't seem to get my pictures on here.

The problem I have isn't about losing to a weaker team, I know these things happen in football. My problem is according to my players match ratings my team played well, his team weren't outstanding, I had more possession, was the home team and was the better team. If all my players got match ratings of 4,5 and 6, which I would expect if my team lost 6-1at home, and his team all had 8 and 9's then I wouldn't be on here complaining but there is nothing anywhere that would suggest I should have lost 6-1!!! It's a joke!!!

Oh and I suppose I should add that my team is 91.2 and his is 81.4!!!!

Pro
    My observation is that match ratings does not reflect how a team played, but how much the player worked in his position.
    A low rating, to me means either he was outplayed or he did not contributed and vice versa.
    A high rating does not mean a team played well, but that they worked on the field.

The next option is to look at formation and tactics

But yes...this may count for nothing???

maybe he play countertactics to your defender tactics
    like offside or man marking ...etc

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    My observatison is that match ratings does not reflect how a team played, but how much the player worked in his position.
    A low rating, to me means either he was outplayed or he did not contributed and vice versa.
    A high rating does not mean a team played well, but that they worked on the field.

The next option is to look at formation and tactics

But yes...this may count for nothing???
    I played 4-4-2 he used 4-3W-1-1. As for tactics itayfranko had already shown that formations count for nothing on another thread a few weeks ago.

If your theory on match ratings Is correct then losing 6-1 you'd think alot of my players were outplayed but my GK and 4 defenders all got a 7 I would expect them to be getting 5's.

Freak results happen but to lose 6-1 at home to a team nearly 10* worse than me?

Dreamer
    just cause a player has a better overall squad % it does not mean that they are automatically going to win every game they play.

People need to stop crying and having temper tantrums cause they lost and start working out how they are going to make their team better and more able to compete to win for future games.
    DiZZee likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast