Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sub accounts

Sub accounts

One of my rivals uses sub accounts.....i.e. has about 10 other teams in lower levels of the league ....and come match day he uses them to support his main team to gain the maximum 15% poccession every match.....spoken about this before..

Unfortunately i was unlucky enough this season to draw him in the league.....but now things have got worse. He is actively using the sub accounts to ensure i have a hard time in the league by supporting any team he is friends with ....to give them maximum 15% poccession and thus give him a better chance of title.....so he is trying to influence games other than his own.

Just lost 1-0 to a team that is some 8-9 quality points lower than me ...and the manager didnt turn up to the match....whilst appreciating that this can happen (e.g. a team 'off' day or troll result) ,the fact that i had 10 sub accts used against me by my rival in favour of my opponent ,giving him the maximum 15% poccession , didn't help....and in my opinion only.....it is sad when you have to stoop this low to gain advantage.

Henceforth , and until furthur notice , my T11 team is called ....1 FB acct F.C.
    Cat Harrison and Thomasjas like this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    and in my opinion only.....it is sad when you have to stoop this low to gain advantage.
    [/B][/U]

Not just in your opinion only.

This sort of tactic is low, pathetic, and worthy only of contempt.

The person doing this sounds like rather a sad, lonely sort of person. Anyone who uses imaginary friends needs really to get out more, maybe make a real friend or two. Someone so desperate to win on a free to play mobile game really needs some sort of help to get a life.

I suggest helping them by naming and shaming them. Maybe report the accounts, for game manipulation, to Nordeus if you can be bothered, but get these players names who cheat written up on here.

Lets see these sad players and their teams listed. Only way to deal with a sad troll is kick the fothermucker very hard in the trollocks, then keep on kicking til they they turn blue.

List em ... shame em .... raise against em .... group action ... bring the cheaters down ... power to the players ... and all that.

Most important thing though, is not to worry so much about it, poccession isn't everything round here, the games can still be won, so don't give up, and remember to name and shame this lowlife kind on here.

Contact MDKII about this.... This is serious!!!! Shame on him for playing so cheap!!!!!!! Pathetic
    The Red Baron and Joe Hillis like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    While it is sad, it is NOT illegal. if he want to have 10 accounts that's his problem not yours. ive got 2 myself , but I play both of them properly , and do support myself when I can. I don't go to the extreme lengths of targeting a someone tho
    The Red Baron likes this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, I have sub accounts too, but they only come as spectators when I face someone like Red Baron is facing. (I am lucky and have a few ingame friends that I follow and they sometimes support too.)

Unfortunately there's no other way to respond to that. If you can see their FB name you could try reporting to FB, they frown on multiple accounts actually.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I have 7 accounts and use them for support every time. I use EVERY advantage, real or not, that topeleven offers. so boo hoo. I want to compete agaiinst token buyers, I will use everything offered illegal or not to win. make a few more accounts and use them to offset this guy. otherwise live with it.

Dreamer
    So its time for an official answer from Nordeus.

The cheaters are on here and bragging about it. Taking the piss.

So Nordeus, MDKII ...... we need an answer on this.

Are you going to take action against these manipulators or is it open house for cheating in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    So its time for an official answer from Nordeus.

The cheaters are on here and bragging about it. Taking the piss.

So Nordeus, MDKII ...... we need an answer on this.

Are you going to take action against these manipulators or is it open house for cheating in this game?
    Yup.....whats the line on this MDKII........
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Rookie
    I feel sorry for people like rastaman70. Their life should be pretty miserable if they spend so much time running all those teams just to get questionable advantage in the game that suppose to be a fun for people. Logging in into 7 accounts and going through the supporting procedure 7 times? What kind of fan is that? I tried to manage 4 teams (I didn't create them, my buddies just gave up on the game while for me it became a bad habit) and that was too much, I have kept only 2 of them and support each other once in a while playing against token buyers or teams from higher level in the Cup.
    I think those people are taking fun away from the other players and hope that developers would do something about that.

Apprentice
    Wow some people take this game way too seriously. I find it difficult to just watch all of my own games. Logging in 10 accounts every match...now that's just absurd.
    The Red Baron likes this.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast