Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sub accounts

  1. #41
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    look, you call it cheating, but do you call buying tokens cheating? go ahead and answer that first. if you say they are both cheating then you are NOT a hypocrite.
    No, buying tokens is not cheating.

  2. #42
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You can say cheating is wrong (and I agree) all the day long, what is not tolerated is saying things about other managers or Forum users.
    This does make it pretty one sided though, don't it.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    No, buying tokens is not cheating.
    buy tokens is game manipulation, so is multi accounts according to you. one is cheating and the other is not?

  4. #44
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    buy tokens is game manipulation, so is multi accounts according to you. one is cheating and the other is not?
    Correct.

    but "buy tokens is game manipulation" are your words not mine.

    Better edit to add,

    multiple accounts that are used to aid primary accounts is game manipulation. People using different accounts to play independently of their other accounts seems to be approved and accepted by Nordeus.
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #45
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Excellant reply
    Thanks!!! I see this thread went 3 more pages since i last visited. Will quickly read through and comment.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  6. #46
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    look, you call it cheating, but do you call buying tokens cheating? go ahead and answer that first. if you say they are both cheating then you are NOT a hypocrite. if someone has multiple accounts and uses them for support, its the same thing = game manipulation, but buying tokens is the more severe one and the one that pays the bills. but the same thing is that multi accounts can bring nordeus even more $$$ if they buy tokens on all accounts, so no matter what you just have to grin and bear it because frankly, you cant do anything about it and that must suck very much.

    yes, we brag about our amazing support abilities because its just so awesome! the fact is nobody knows for sure if possession means anything at all so you could have your panties in a bunch for nothing. like whatshisname said, he wins vs a team that has 10 supporters and thats cool, and I find it hilarious, really, I do, that possessiion could mean jackshit.

    so call me a cheater if you want, I dont care, but I will use any advantage I can in this excuse of a game -------because I can and you cant stop me bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    As much as i agree with u on the point the Token buyers make it unfair for others... But see.... they lose something to get something.... They lose real life money to get a 7* team and a 26-0-0 season on a virtual football manager game which gives them nothing other than some entertainment and some times frustration
    So u can't challenge that as it is their choice.....
    And u say that u do this only to be able to compete with token buyers... THEN TELL ME ONE THING THAT DO U USE THIS POWER SUPPORT ONLY AGAINST TOKEN BUYERS??? DO U??? NO, AS U ARE BRAGGING ABOUT IT, IT CAN EASILY BE CONCLUDED THAT U DO THIS PATHETIC THING WITH EVEN THOSE TEAMS WHO DON'T BUY TOKENS!!!! And so u are more of a cheater than a token buyer if he at all is, because he is paying to win and u are using cheap tricks to win!!! And i say 'you' not only to u but in general to all who do this......
    And what if even T buyers start doing this...... What will u do then???
    Cheating is wrong and no justification can can undo this fact.....
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 12-30-2013 at 05:30 PM.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  7. #47
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    This thread has devolved into an argument about token buying, way off-topic. As well, raging against an individual or a segment of the player base, besides not only being rude, is against Forum Rules, ergo this thread is locked.
    Incredipede and MDKII like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345