Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sub accounts

Dreamer
    these people are losers ... nothing less .... nothing more... and usually these tactical skills are rubbish too... Once I played vs. guy who got support of 26 people and still lost 1-0 LOL ... another time I played against Guy with 12 teams supported him and still beat him 4-2 .... game is about tactics and support does not play major role in this game.... my opinion... so wouldnt be worried about this too much... BUT yes... people who do this should realize there is a life outside this game ... they should try to get a girlfriend, travel, go to church to pray or just meet people instead of sitting in a front of PC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    these people are losers ... nothing less .... nothing more... and usually these tactical skills are rubbish too... Once I played vs. guy who got support of 26 people and still lost 1-0 LOL ... another time I played against Guy with 12 teams supported him and still beat him 4-2 .... game is about tactics and support does not play major role in this game.... my opinion... so wouldnt be worried about this too much... BUT yes... people who do this should realize there is a life outside this game ... they should try to get a girlfriend, travel, go to church to pray or just meet people instead of sitting in a front of PC
    why do you wrongly assume that people with multiple accounts dont have lives, friends or loved ones to care for? Do you think it takes much time to work a few accounts?

congrats on your 2 wins against people with lots of support. I am sure you will remember those wins until you die since they are so important. I have a wife, kids and I travel and go to church and have lots of time to do other things. when I want to play I play and it is not your business how long I spend playing or how I play it, so go on and keep being wrong with your assumptions, you know how it makes you look, so i dont have to say it.

the point is I am in many levels of leagues and use them to pass the time while I do other things online.

but you are correct on one thing: tactical skills. rubbish. a monkey can play this game and win.
    Belgji likes this.

Such a player, manipulating match time right after my league match and then bringing his whole 15 person family (even dogs) to the match, kicked me last season out of the CL. But hey, the real football world is not fair either. Try to make the best of your potential, but if you get too sad about it play another game. These players can then play in their own leagues and hopefully they are happy then.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 12-30-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Belgji like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    guy.... it's just a game, a nice waste of time... there are more important things to do in ur life than spend time to create teams ;-)
    best wishes

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Here is an answer MDKII gave in an old thread, still apllies:
    But keep in mind that the forums aren't meant to call out other players of the game, regardless whether you think they deserve it, or whether they are even registered on the forums. We do not tolerate this."
    So it looks like all those who are manipulating and cheating when playing this game have won yet again.

They get to brag and laugh and tell everyone else how to exploit the game and anyone who challenges this by replying risks getting banned.

Personally I feel that cheating and exploiting the game is wrong. Unfair. and really quite a lot of worthless effort for minimal reward. But that's just what I feel.

This game does take up a considerable amount of time if you want to do well in it, and I just find it a real shame that the manipulators get to laugh at those trying to play it in a sporting fashion.

I find it a bigger shame that if I respond directly to quotes on here I risk being banned for saying that cheating is wrong.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I find it a bigger shame that if I respond directly to quotes on here I risk being banned for saying that cheating is wrong.
    again... keep in mind that for the authors the game is just a way to gain money, for the players it has to be just a game, a neverending game with no targets or prices. Just that... some ppl like to cheats also playing solitario... if they like... for sure I consider that really... poor guys. But for sure I don't get mad
    rastaman70 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    again... keep in mind that for the authors the game is just a way to gain money, for the players it has to be just a game, a neverending game with no targets or prices. Just that... some ppl like to cheats also playing solitario... if they like... for sure I consider that really... poor guys. But for sure I don't get mad
    Agree completely.

If it's possible to cheat then certain people will take that advantage. The people making the money don't want to rock the boat so to speak.

But that shouldn't mean that the people who are playing properly should just sit back and accept this. The majority of players who do play fairly have the right to as much of a say as those who manipulate the game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So it looks like all those who are manipulating and cheating when playing this game have won yet again.

They get to brag and laugh and tell everyone else how to exploit the game and anyone who challenges this by replying risks getting banned.

Personally I feel that cheating and exploiting the game is wrong. Unfair. and really quite a lot of worthless effort for minimal reward. But that's just what I feel.

This game does take up a considerable amount of time if you want to do well in it, and I just find it a real shame that the manipulators get to laugh at those trying to play it in a sporting fashion.

You can say cheating is wrong (and I agree) all the day long, what is not tolerated is saying things about other managers or Forum users.

If you see such cheating, you have a few options.

Report to Support, this will make them aware of what is going on. Without a report they will not know. Screen shots are helpful as ever...

You could ignore it, not the best option but whatever.

You could get all your friend to support against him.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-30-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You can say cheating is wrong (and I agree) all the day long, what is not tolerated is saying things about other managers or Forum users.
    Thanks for the clarification. That's how I read it as well. And that's exactly what I've done.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned

look, you call it cheating, but do you call buying tokens cheating? go ahead and answer that first. if you say they are both cheating then you are NOT a hypocrite. if someone has multiple accounts and uses them for support, its the same thing = game manipulation, but buying tokens is the more severe one and the one that pays the bills. but the same thing is that multi accounts can bring nordeus even more $$$ if they buy tokens on all accounts, so no matter what you just have to grin and bear it because frankly, you cant do anything about it and that must suck very much.

yes, we brag about our amazing support abilities because its just so awesome! the fact is nobody knows for sure if possession means anything at all so you could have your panties in a bunch for nothing. like whatshisname said, he wins vs a team that has 10 supporters and thats cool, and I find it hilarious, really, I do, that possessiion could mean jack****.

so call me a cheater if you want, I dont care, but I will use any advantage I can in this excuse of a game -------because I can and you cant stop me bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Belgji likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast