Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Sub accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I feel sorry for people like rastaman70. Their life should be pretty miserable if they spend so much time running all those teams just to get questionable advantage in the game that suppose to be a fun for people. Logging in into 7 accounts and going through the supporting procedure 7 times? What kind of fan is that? I tried to manage 4 teams (I didn't create them, my buddies just gave up on the game while for me it became a bad habit) and that was too much, I have kept only 2 of them and support each other once in a while playing against token buyers or teams from higher level in the Cup.
    I think those people are taking fun away from the other players and hope that developers would do something about that.
    Agreed...........as he says though its not illegal yet...........sad tho........
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Agreed...........as he says though its not illegal yet...........sad tho........
    Game and result manipulation is not allowed and against all rules....... or is it?

Nordeus?
    The Red Baron likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Here is an answer MDKII gave in an old thread, still apllies:
    "We do not support the use of multiple accounts, as using fake Facebook accounts is against Facebook's terms of service. If you believe there is someone exploiting this, please report them to Nordeus Support. There are players who use multiple accounts across a few servers and leagues to legitimately play the game in different ways. However, if people are using this to exploit the system, we will look into it and act accordingly.

But keep in mind that the forums aren't meant to call out other players of the game, regardless whether you think they deserve it, or whether they are even registered on the forums. We do not tolerate this."
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Wow some people take this game way too seriously. I find it difficult to just watch all of my own games. Logging in 10 accounts every match...now that's just absurd.
    Must have 2/3 goodish laptops........if i open more than 2 or 3 tabs on my laptop the whole bloody computer freezes up......lol
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I feel sorry for people like rastaman70. Their life should be pretty miserable if they spend so much time running all those teams just to get questionable advantage in the game that suppose to be a fun for people. Logging in into 7 accounts and going through the supporting procedure 7 times? What kind of fan is that? I tried to manage 4 teams (I didn't create them, my buddies just gave up on the game while for me it became a bad habit) and that was too much, I have kept only 2 of them and support each other once in a while playing against token buyers or teams from higher level in the Cup.
    I think those people are taking fun away from the other players and hope that developers would do something about that.
    I agree!!! I hardly am able to get 15-25 minutes a day out of my time for the game and an additional 15-20 mins a day for the forums, so in total less than 45 minutes a day that too when i am taking a break from studying and i have to sacrifice my TV time for this. Andi don't undrstnd how can people be so free that they can manage 7-10 accounts, log into every one during a match and support!!!!!?????? I mean, that is taking a game way way toooooo seriously.
    And the justification rastaman gave was that he wants to compete against token buyers and so he does it. I will say he is not the lone non token buyer who has to struggle against token buyers. I too and a thousand others are part of the group. And even i don't have time to farm tokens, even if i may have the option. But i play as it is, and i enjoy it like this. If my IG friend supports me, i feel nice that i have been supported without asking for it. That adds to the fun of the game, and that is the spirit of football, or any other sport for that matter........ I hope all this stops soon. I swear the day i start encountering such thing on regular basis like red baron, i won't take a second thought and quit. Well, my time is over and have to go back to the usual routine
    I REST MY CASE!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Here is an answer MDKII gave in an old thread, still apllies:
    "We do not support the use of multiple accounts, as using fake Facebook accounts is against Facebook's terms of service. If you believe there is someone exploiting this, please report them to Nordeus Support. There are players who use multiple accounts across a few servers and leagues to legitimately play the game in different ways. However, if people are using this to exploit the system, we

But keep in mind that the forums aren't meant to call out other players of the game, regardless whether you think they deserve it, or whether they are even registered on the forums. We do not tolerate this."
    Haven't done that Cat....wouldn't lower myself.........I take satisfaction in the fact that all my T11 achievements have been completed in a sportsman like fashion.....however I will bring to peoples attention the things that are going on within the game itself.........
    Cat Harrison and TypTex like this.
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I agree!!! I hardly am able to get 15-25 minutes a day out of my time for the game and an additional 15-20 mins a day for the forums, so in total less than 45 minutes a day that too when i am taking a break from studying and i have to sacrifice my TV time for this. Andi don't undrstnd how can people be so free that they can manage 7-10 accounts, log into every one during a match and support!!!!!?????? I mean, that is taking a game way way toooooo seriously.
    And the justification rastaman gave was that he wants to compete against token buyers and so he does it. I will say he is not the lone non token buyer who has to struggle against token buyers. I too and a thousand others are part of the group. And even i don't have time to farm tokens, even if i may have the option. But i play as it is, and i enjoy it like this. If my IG friend supports me, i feel nice that i have been supported without asking for it. That adds to the fun of the game, and that is the spirit of football, or any other sport for that matter........ I hope all this stops soon. I swear the day i start encountering such thing on regular basis like red baron, i won't take a second thought and quit. Well, my time is over and have to go back to the usual routine
    I REST MY CASE!!!!
    Excellant reply
    TREBLE X 3

Apprentice
    I'll give another opinion as well ........

the guy playing might have a disability , so all his free time is on the pc . Ive come across this playing a game called tribewars
    Cat Harrison and Belgji like this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    I'll give another opinion as well ........

the guy playing might have a disability , so all his free time is on the pc . Ive come across this playing a game called tribewars
    yup....right there.....could be a thousand reasons why they spend so much time on pc........doesnt stop them playing the game in a sportsmanlike fashion though.......
    Cat Harrison and TypTex like this.
    TREBLE X 3

Apprentice
    Well I had the same problem when I was in level 4/5 so I know how you feel...I was up against this guy in the league who would support my opponents time and again with 4 sub accounts...

If you ask me,reporting would be a waste of time,let him keep supporting your opponents for now,some or the other day he'll get tired of his monotonous routine and stop logging in to 10 accounts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast