Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Newbie here

  1. #1
    Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    36

    Newbie here

    Hi guys, I'm a new player here. I started playing this games since last week of November 2013. I just wanted to say hi. And I do enjoy this game a lot. I hope I can find new friends here.
    Syndicates FC

    League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

    Facebook

    Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    33
    where did you get your signature?

  3. #3
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Welcome! I hope you have fun here and in the game.


    It looks like his signature is screen capture from the game of his kit and emblem. (on my pc it is shift+print screen, then you open paint and hit control-v, crop and save. :-) to get them big you would need to upload them to an image sever site and paste the code into the signature.)


    this thread has some handy links: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Hi mate
    Well, talking of your signature, how can it be that u "DNQ(which i guess satands for 'Did Not Qualify')" for Cup???? There is automatic qualification for Cup. U might have got kicked our in the preliminaries and so did not notice it. It has happened to me also, i get kicked out in Prelims every 2nd season!!!
    Nice to see u in the Quarter Finals of CL


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  5. #5
    Dreamer Jll02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Bahrain, but from Congo DR
    Posts
    358
    Hello there!
    Welcome to the forums and the game.
    I see that you live near Bahrain, so come over for a cup of tea sometime. (Joking)
    Your team looks very nice too! Why dont you come over to the Season 48 thread and tell us how you are doing?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

    Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

  6. #6
    Pro littledude072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hiigara
    Posts
    929
    dawh, its so awesome to see nice and friendly posts every now and again. and note: keep up the funny stuff
    dont mess up this moment, you know who you are *stares at trollinho*

    and ey, im littledude072, call me fonz. take everything i say with a sack of salt. im going to start selling salt in my signature thing soon

    not to be that guy but the english subforums missing an introduction thread though, and yeah ill most likely pop up often to see nice and friendly posts

  7. #7
    Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    36
    Just playing around with the signature. That's how, if you want the img, it's [img](direct link of the image)[/img]
    Syndicates FC

    League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

    Facebook

    Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

  8. #8
    Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hi mate
    Well, talking of your signature, how can it be that u "DNQ(which i guess satands for 'Did Not Qualify')" for Cup???? There is automatic qualification for Cup. U might have got kicked our in the preliminaries and so did not notice it. It has happened to me also, i get kicked out in Prelims every 2nd season!!!
    Nice to see u in the Quarter Finals of CL
    I don't know the terms yet, so i used DNQ. I mean like when the very first round for cup, i got disqualified.. So yeah.
    Thanks.
    Syndicates FC

    League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

    Facebook

    Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

  9. #9
    Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    Hello there!
    Welcome to the forums and the game.
    I see that you live near Bahrain, so come over for a cup of tea sometime. (Joking)
    Your team looks very nice too! Why dont you come over to the Season 48 thread and tell us how you are doing?
    Sure I can. hehehe.
    Syndicates FC

    League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

    Facebook

    Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

  10. #10
    Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    dawh, its so awesome to see nice and friendly posts every now and again. and note: keep up the funny stuff
    dont mess up this moment, you know who you are *stares at trollinho*

    and ey, im littledude072, call me fonz. take everything i say with a sack of salt. im going to start selling salt in my signature thing soon

    not to be that guy but the english subforums missing an introduction thread though, and yeah ill most likely pop up often to see nice and friendly posts
    Nice, Thanks bro.
    Syndicates FC

    League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

    Facebook

    Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast