Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: same player injured 3 games in a row

same player injured 3 games in a row

bug or evidence that the game is rigging injuries if you use treatments.

had this before too. i splashed 30 reds because i just bought the player (5* 18YO CAM). he was injured on his first match (a friendly against my own team, both using easy tackles and hard defending). strike 2 was during a CL match, i was trying to sub him because something smelled fishy, as i finished that subbing part, he got injured, injury notifier popped up, then i had to do the subbing thing again. 3s a crowd was during an overnight cup match, sad part was autosub didnt work (it was properly set) and he was injured for 2 weeks. i sold him when the new season started and got around quadruple his value though

im a pure 35 token player, no buying/ads whatsoever, this pissed me off for a week
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have had guys i just got be injured in their first game, I think it is because they were injured when sold. I haven't had it happen with a generated player. I also think it is the most active players that usually get injured, so it's more likely to be a player you'll miss.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have had guys i just got be injured in their first game, I think it is because they were injured when sold. I haven't had it happen with a generated player. I also think it is the most active players that usually get injured, so it's more likely to be a player you'll miss.
    Then all new player wich i buy were injured before coming in my team :X Also scouts and players wich are summoned by Nordeus.Think for better reason like more good/new players injured ->more $ 100% my reason is much better than your