Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Something wrong!!

Something wrong ........ I can feel it..... Like somethings about to happen..... But i don't know what. If it means what I think it means then we r in trouble..... Big trouble.... And if he is as bananas as u say....... Im not taking any chances
    Sorry, just trolling

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    That's really weird, I joined this forum yesterday to join a community of players, in order to exchange and discuss about this game. All I see here is moaning about people loosing... not really what i expected when I was reading previous threads.
    sorry for your disappointment, but I am surprised that you are yourself, not as disappointed as the majority on this forum. There will always be cheerleaders and moaners, but frankly, there are more moaners than cheerleaders for this game.

i think your focus on moaning is an issue though. the people wouldnt moan as much if they knew the reason why they lost. many times other people will try to rationalize the way the moaner lost and you just cant do that with so many intangibles in this game. When morale, formation, condition and quality mean nothing in this game, what is left?

so just let the moaners moan and try to ignore them for the most part. and then you can get down to trying to determine why the game produces such crap results so frequently? here is a hint: lack of programming knowledge.

discuss.

Heyyyyyy whatever has happened or not, changed or not, wrong or not - I hope it stays as it is. My rather lonely, abandoned team who are like in the bottom 4 of the league (quality wise) are playing like GODS! Kung-Fu Soccer! Like a team of Asterix Clones permanently jacked on magic potion of invincibility! My 29 yr old 4* keeper keeping a clean sheet against player 10Q+ higher than him. DC and MC are breaking opposition legs, snapping their ankles and hurling players off the pitch - stretchers are not enough anymore. My STs seem to be hitting the goal from the defensive half with thundering drives, piledrivers and what not .... *LOL* - Trolled the crap out of much stronger teams - CONSISTENTLY!!! Who says theres no consistency in this game *ROFL*. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Top of the table with 3 games to go 4 points clear of #2 - and even if I dont stay top at the end - I will be ecstatic with the top 4 finish.

LMAO - Relatively Unmanaged team with same formation and random tactics...Ain't that Cool!
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123