Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A question of ethics

A question of ethics

At the start of today, I needed 2 points from the remaining 4 matches, to claim the league title. However, 2nd place lost at home this morning, meaning I've won the league without playing. Now for my point.

As the league title is secured, I was thinking of playing my reserves for the remaining matches to give them some experience. However, as every other team in my league are my friends, would it be fair on my opponents if I made the matches slightly easier for the remaining games? Many of my remaining fixtures could easily affect promotions and qualification for champs league. Would it be fair on those teams I have already played?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Play your main team...Your main team will become more stronger in the process...It will be also fair to every one in the league...
    And as far as giving experience to your substitute is concerned...It not real game...Experience does not matters a lot...Even after this you want to give experience to your sub you can always play friendlies with them...

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    At the start of today, I needed 2 points from the remaining 4 matches, to claim the league title. However, 2nd place lost at home this morning, meaning I've won the league without playing. Now for my point.

As the league title is secured, I was thinking of playing my reserves for the remaining matches to give them some experience. However, as every other team in my league are my friends, would it be fair on my opponents if I made the matches slightly easier for the remaining games? Many of my remaining fixtures could easily affect promotions and qualification for champs league. Would it be fair on those teams I have already played?
    There is nothing wrong with saving your best players from injuries hun !!!! these last few day's can cause long injuries !!!! save em if you dont need them !!!!!!

Quite a lot of teams will play weaker sides if a cup tie or league is near enough secured.
    For example if Liverpool beat Aston Villa 4-0 in the first leg of a cup they'd probably play their second choice players for the return leg, so I don't see a problem.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Dont feel abliged to help your friends final placing in the league, do you honestly think they care about your team? I dont think so!, I would mix your team abit over the last four games. play half and half then rotate them round next match!, try some different formations as trials aswell.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Injuries are out of question...If you are not playing your main players then you will have to train them...You just cannot leave them with 99% condition...So injuries can occur in both case...
    So if your main player have good condition always play them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Dont feel abliged to help your friends final placing in the league, do you honestly think they care about your team? I dont think so!, I would mix your team abit over the last four games. play half and half then rotate them round next match!, try some different formations as trials aswell.
    Everyone in the league is his friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Injuries are out of question...If you are not playing your main players then you will have to train them...You just cannot leave them with 99% condition...So injuries can occur in both case...
    So if your main player have good condition always play them...
    there are only 3 days left ?????? why not leave them alone hun ???? also Raykco take away any win bonus you have set save your money and try putting up prices up a dollar !!!!

Like the idea of trying new formations aswell !!!!!!!

the new season starts this sunday cup save your best players hun !!!!!!!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Everyone in the league is his friend...
    O dear! I have friends in my league but for a virtual game its survival of the fittest! sorry.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    there are only 3 days left ?????? why not leave them alone hun ???? also Raykco take away any win bonus you have set save your money and try putting up prices up a dollar !!!!

Like the idea of trying new formations aswell !!!!!!!

the new season starts this sunday cup save your best players hun !!!!!!!
    Ok but I will never do this...That due fear of injury I do not train my best players...In 3 days your each players can loose upto 5-7 skill points...So your whole team of 11 main players looses out on 66 skill points and that's a lot...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast