Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A question of ethics

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Ok but I will never do this...That due fear of injury I do not train my best players...In 3 days your each players can loose upto 5-7 skill points...So your whole team of 11 main players looses out on 66 skill points and that's a lot...
    Your right hun there is no one way of doing this !!!! each to there own etc but I'm in the same situation this season , just played 5 of my new 18 year old ( oops thats a lie 4 lol 1 is 19) won 4-0 away each youngster got 2 skill points 1 of them left winger got MoM he got 3 skill points wow sooooo excited !!!!!.

as far as the old Man Saransh Vatsa is concerned sent him to Bermuda for a vacation lol

No win bonus so saved all my money so have faith in your reserves this time of the season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

as far as the old Man Saransh Vatsa is concerned sent him to Bermuda for a vacation lol
    Bermuda!????? Want me drown???? hope not to pass over the bermuda triangle u r wicked
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Is this really an issue? You won the league and you actually care if someone has an easy game more than you worrying about injuries to your best players?

I say just worry about your own team and let nordeus troll someone else. Would some other manager care about your team?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12