Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Something wrong!!

my team after 13 rounds was on 2nd place, Alberto FC was 3rd, now my team is 4th and Alberto is 6th, but after 26 round when I see last results and next games probably my team will on 5th place and Alberto will 7th... my team in 8 last games and 3 wins (1 against illeagal formation) 1 draw 4 loss, my friend Senal CF in 24 games has 12 loss... friend in other league after 13 rounds was 2nd, now is 11th... friend in level 12 after 19 round was 1st, but in last 5 games have 4 loss and now is on 2nd place... other friend after 19 rounds was on 3rd place, in last 5 games only 2 points and now is 6th...

this not random results... game engine favors weaker teams

Apprentice
    To confirm my theory I just won 1-0 vs a very poor team, scoring at 80th min with a ball possession 70%. I defeated the same team 11-0 in the past. Since the new version of this game was released some days ago my team stop scoring goals

Whoever suffered losses due to their overconfidence, lack of proper tactics, adaptation and reactivity, weary players or just being deficient that day and are feeling outraged should go to the vent tread, like we all do.. Lol
    It happens to fail, for many reasons, that's when u wanna adapt and learn something i think. If u got to vent do that there... Ur making it look like something it isn't... My opinion. Stay positive
    G'day
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    To confirm my theory I just won 1-0 vs a very poor team, scoring at 80th min with a ball possession 70%. I defeated the same team 11-0 in the past. Since the new version of this game was released some days ago my team stop scoring goals
    Scored 6 goals in 1 game ytday, and 9 total vs 2 teams the day be4.. If I hadn't i would've changed something, and got back to scoring lots
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Apprentice
    Sorry but u look quite naive if u think it is all just a matter of tactics or schemes. Tomorrow i'll do a small test, just to confirm my idea

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Pro
    I'm the strongest, currently rotten in 3rd or 4th place all season..

in CL way stronger team and I finish 2nd..

I use the same tactics, 442..

It's just show . . . . . . . . how random this game, in my opinion

thanks

Pro
    you will enjoy this game, no angry, no vent, no stress, if you don't pay

believe me

Whoever suffered losses due to their overconfidence, lack of proper tactics, adaptation and reactivity...
    you must be playing another game...
    I believe that unfortunately what people moan is true... and when a 6* team loses with a 1* team it is not because he played against Mourinho in person.
    I am managing my and my brother's team for the season.. my team I pay 200% of attention, follow actively, prepare tactics and analyze opponent. My brother's I connect once a day... just to see what he did.
    Outcome? He is first in the league, I am struggling.
    If for several seasons you're scoring more than 100 goals and getting only below 10 ... I think all of a sudden you do not get mad so that you struggle to score one goal to compensate the two you're getting per match... every match (even with bot).

So forget there are genius of tactics around... that's not the case... I rather think there are things in the engine favoring that.

Cheers

you will enjoy this game, no angry, no vent, no stress, if you don't pay
    I 1000000000000000000000000% agree
    Last edited by Sabrina Saracino; 03-05-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am not aware of any major change to the engine, my teams haven't been getting trolled.. Including the non-buying teams.
    I think streaks of bad luck happen, and especially toward the end of the season when everyone is really trying to compete.
    yes ! I'm in winless streak right now, 5 matches.. from first down to third.. gladly thats not my primary account

I'm tanking this season so obviously i am using a illegal formation and somehow my team managed to win against 4th position with 1-0. now thats a troll , the other manager tried to change players even changed tactics but he failed. I could sense his frustration.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast