Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Another funny thing: away match and champion final 20 mins after...

Apprentice
    Not the same at all. The final was scheduled so that ur players can have a good rest before the game. However this is just another proof that this code is really bad and that with the time it is getting even worse

Yes, my Cup was before but I could risk my first place in the league right after, my player being tired as I play very offensive. And with my first team of course, the second one that I usually use in League doesn't have the strenght to beat a manager with this kind of team.
    Anyway I won 0-1

I really think you should writte to nordeus, i'm not trolling. If you really think there are problems with the engine as i can read in other threads, writte with the others, the more you are, the more they'll listen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    Gat Manar... All I'm saying is that everybody here has to deal with the same situation, but i see no complains about it.
    If you have suggestions about the Nordeus Code, right directly to them, I have no skills.
    that is where you are wrong. almost everyone has complained about it except for the few idiots who take pleasure in others problems.

seriously, who wants to waste tokens? anyone? since most people except the turks and indonesians who I meet in player auctions dont have tokens to waste, most of them have complained about this in the recent past.

funny thing is...they dont do anything to fix this because its one of thier major token wastage contraptions that they have intheir employ

Apprentice
    Guy, to write about these issues is exacly what I did.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

sorry to break it to you napoli but its true. im usually positive but this pisses me off (not pissed at you, but the overall issue)

take a look at the suggestion thread, ive only seen 1 at max of it come to life
    dont know when this 'at least 3 hours' before matchesll come along, but im not expecting anytime soon. im used to this, on bad days ill have 3 CONSECUTIVE MATCHES within 15 minutes of eachother, and to top it all off with cherries, at midnight. impossible you say? get this, when im still in the CL and cup, both my teams have on average 4 games a day, and usually an empty day in between. some of those days the last game of the day (late 23H) can even link up with the new day (early 0H) and of course, the 3rd match (mid 0H)
    i do change match times in hope of people ranting about me on the forums though, no such luck...
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Wow, Littledude, sorry to hear that. You might have a problem, yes, because I never played 3 or 4 games that close... sometimes I have my second game of the day late, and the first one of the day after early.

But I still don't get how you may have 3 games with 15 mins between them
    I always play CL and Cup as well (yet, I only played 3 seasons, I might have some suprise, I just talk about what I saw of course)

no biggie, used to it by now. when i was a noob on the forums i ranted about that, and as usual ignored

do note the empty days in between. this is what easterners usually have
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...day-crazy.html

dont know where i put that pic of my 3 consecutive games, cant find it in my attachments
    probably uploaded to some site
    on my team showcase i posted a 3 games a day with empty days in between, now imagine if i were still in the cup
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

Wooow ! Crazy schedule you just linked here. You need 3 or 4 teams in the end to manage this kind of championship !
    Well, I remember one day without a game once or two, but never this kind of crazy time lines.

o yeah, forgot i havent translated them
    jumat sabtu minggu senin selasa rabu kamis
    friday sat sun mon tue wed thur hur...derp (couldnt resist it)

kudos to cat

Rookie
    Same here cl final and 15 mins later league match :S

Decisions decisions go for the cl all out and risk losing my 100% winning league record :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast