Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    BTW.. my Captain, I have had since day one on BvB, he is 31 & 3 stars but I want him to retire from my team. As well, my very much power trained ST, he is 28 but I also hope to keep him until retirement.

How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?-bobo-start-10.jpg How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?-fuad-start-10.jpg
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bet ! Your ST is strong, no way you'd let this go away !! I'm watching loads of videos in order to get some green pack, my captain is training in Intensive, still no injuries it will pay !

Plus, I'm pretty worried about players market, I only see good but very old players. I think I'm gonna wait a few days before starting buying players. I just hope my current team will be enough for now, Cup's game gonna be tight :x

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Everyone see the same TL... pretty much, but not always at the same time. If you reload the game often you will rotate through the whole list for sure. I hate bidding wars. If I'm looking for a player, I try to be patient and log on at odd hours when there are less people to compete with, and rarely buy in the first few days of the season.
    NapoliSamper likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I try to be patient and log on at odd hours when there are less people to compete with
    Yes !! I do exactly the same to save my few tokens Usually, on the last market "wave" of the day, at night, I spend 2 or max 3 tokens per player !
    Really better than trying to get some in the evening.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'm proud to annouce that my captain, Catello Bocconi, legend of the club is still in the game ! Training harder than all the other one, his work is now showing results ! He will play against the Champions League opponent this afternoon, at least a half time as he's been training all day and night long, for days
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12