Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?

How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?

Hi guys,

I need your advice again ! Here is the thing: from my 3 seasons, I had only one awesome player that I kept as long as I could. But now, after recruiting always better player, he's starting to become weak, in comparison to others. Even if in games, he still perform quite good.

Here he is, my captain and legendary , Catello Bocconi !
    How can I keep a player from my 1st Season until he retires ?-bocconi.jpg

I started putting him in Intense training, so he grow faster but still, it's really slow. I don't buy toker, at max I try to get some free from surveys but it's really boring. So, do you have any tips, advice ?

as fas as competition progress to the next level, its possible to having competitive player quality more than previous level.
    so keeping one of them is a hard working, unless u try to train him regularly. its wisely to buy a new player with 5* due to your favourite player star will become to 3* in next season

6x 3x 4x

You' right, that's what I think. But on this forum I saw loads of teams that have really big trained players, up to 7-8 stars ! So I guess they maybe have some tips or methods to really boost one or two players.
    That's my main point here, there is only one player that I'd like to keep like this, as a symbol I'd say If there is something I can do by focusing a little on this player, I' d like to try !
    The other main point being I won't buy token neither ^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, since he is not that old, you could throw a green pack and extra training at him as often as you can afford. Play him as much as possible, matches are the best gains. You want to get them as high Q as possible before they slow down training.

I have a few players I have kept since day 1, but I have "power trained" (that is to say, I bought a bunch of greens and some reds and went to train them as much as possible) You can see them on my team, they are old now, but I hope to keep them until retirement!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-11-2014 at 06:53 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

having 7-8* player is mostly from scout ( than train them for a season )
    if their not buying them, its probably done by team who dont level up

6x 3x 4x

Thanks to both of you !

But Cat, Green pack and red pack are bought with token aren't they ? I never have some... Always needed even when I try to save my red pack for important players getting injured before a big game coming...
    Same for blue ones, i regularly check morals of my players, especially before Cup/CL games to make sure they perform at max of their possibilities.
    I think I still have a lot to learn in my team management !
    I also saw some screenshot with thousands of tokens !! how is that even possible ? xD Even when buying them, it represents so much money !

Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    Hi guys,

I need your advice again ! Here is the thing: from my 3 seasons, I had only one awesome player that I kept as long as I could. But now, after recruiting always better player, he's starting to become weak, in comparison to others. Even if in games, he still perform quite good.

Here he is, my captain and legendary , Catello Bocconi !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bocconi.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	17835

I started putting him in Intense training, so he grow faster but still, it's really slow. I don't buy toker, at max I try to get some free from surveys but it's really boring. So, do you have any tips, advice ?
    Ah, let him go he'll make another club very happy and be their best defender
    Best thing buy 44Q players early next season and win titles ), I sold all my bench already 2 days ago lol, was impressed how fast ppl were buying this late in season..
    gazza likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Pro
    I'm level 6 and I hold my 2 best original player from level 1 until now

-2 star 34 Q (On On One Stopper SA) (GK)
    -1 star 26 Q (Defensive Wall SA) (DC,DMC)

their rating always good, reliable for back up if first team injured. And I want to keep them until retired. LOL
    NapoliSamper and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    you can earn green packs and red packs by watching videos on your phone and on the facebook top eleven site.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thank you guys, I'm gonna try something with him, I don't want to let him go

I'll keep you up to date about my captain
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast