Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Won today 6-0 agaisnt an abadonded team.
    We are in the top 3, much higher than I expected.

Dikete has been sold for around 700K.
    "His form was not good and he wanted to leave, so this happened" explained LK.
    Dikete was part of the original squad and won YPOTS In Season 2
    Last edited by Jll02; 01-17-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    first of all hi guys, nice to find this forum where we can exchange ideas....

Second i'm really stuck...i'm in my second season won the first(gotta brag a bit about it) and now i have a guy in my league which team is just mind blowing....his starting 11 is 5 stars average with 1-2 6 stars....and his reserves are 4stars....his average q is 22 mine is 16.8...he won all his games till now i drew once won the rest....i think i can manage the rest of the league but any ideas how can i beat him....he plays 4 at the back 1dmc-aml-amc-amr-st-st...

I need some ideas how to defend against him cause his 5 offensive players are really good...my players can not match them 1vs1 and i really wanna beat him to show him football is more than tokens) i'm thinking about playing 3n-3dmr-dmc-dml 3w-st? or would be better 4-1-4-1?
    Would appreciate the help guys
    I would use 413W2, normal mentality. They can only score If the ball gets there, because he dont have midfield, with this tactic all His guys are marked and the AMs are double convered by yous Ms and you still have 2 at the front to block His DCs, also His DMC Needs to help is DCs and His convered by your MC.
    Of. Course this is my logical, the game engine most of the time has no Logic at all.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Did Wiesse quit Top 11?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

SBARATA FC

CUP 2nd leg

After a 2:2 draw away, i didnt know what to expect, since the Q of the teams is almost the same, mine 0,2 better.
    It whent worst whend i was in the street and noticed that i was with low batery, so i didnt see the match, Fortunatly i prepare the Team before leaving work.
    To my happiness i won, the other manager also didnt show up, and we beat them 3:1
    They scored first, but Semeano and Guzmán twice, gave us the win. Semeano was MOM

We are in the next stage with a 5:3 in agregate.

And the Best part is that we are still unbeaten, 10 matches in all competitions, 9 wins, 1 draw.
    khris, FCB and Cat Harrison like this.

Wolf FC defeat FC Pro at Wolf Arena 3 - 2. The Wolves battled to secure their 6 - 2 aggregate win over FC Pro to pass through the Cup Qualifying stages almost unscathed by their forwards. "We must give them credit, they battled hard, they battled honorably, and they lost. - We respect them for giving us a run for our money at our own stadium on their 2nd leg visit. They got two goals in our net, we got three. In addition to that we were victorious in our 1st leg visit to FC Pro Stadia by 3 to 0; to summarize that I respect them for their performance tonight, despite it they lost, and we won."

In the league Wolf FC got the same scoreline, they defeated Patrick FC 3 - 2. The Wolves manager said this "It's getting pretty clear that our team is beginning to get tired of this tough regime of 1 game one day, two the next. We have a very small squad so we cannot rest players and trust in the replacements to perform well enough. Our bench is made up of old players who are not good enough to even stand in for any player."

The Wolf FC league is looking like an open title race, with only 1 point separating 6th place to 1st.

My predicted out come is as follows

1. Wolf FC - Cannot separate my team from theirs
    1. Al Queda FC - Cannot separate from my team
    3. coral FC
    4. boca juniors
    cba anymore!
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-17-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

My other teams are not so well

A a Z FC
    We had 3 wins in the league, but lost today against 2nd, we have a big token buyer in the league, so he winner is already decided. Current in 4th, and it seems that top 4 will not be dificult.
    Out of CUP and CL(5th last season)

ACADEMICO D FC
    We are the strongest Team in the league but in the first 3 games we had 3 draws, Finaly we won today 6:0, we are current 6th, but If the engine stop to atack us, we can easily end top 4 or even win the league.

In CL we have 3 points and tomorrow we play against the Team from level 6(1 above us), we can still be in last 16.
    In CUP we play 2nd leg away in a couple of hours, but we lost 2:0 at home, and the other Team is stronger, so not many hope.

D FC My 3* team
    We have 2 wins, 1draw( against our in game friend) and 1 loss, current in 5th place. Top 4 seems dificult, but it is to early to know for sure.

In CL we have 2 other Team mutch more stronger that us, but yesterday we draw at home with one of them, we are 3rd with 1 point, but it is almost impossible to qualify.
    Out of CUP
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.

FCB

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I would use 413W2, normal mentality. They can only score If the ball gets there, because he dont have midfield, with this tactic all His guys are marked and the AMs are double convered by yous Ms and you still have 2 at the front to block His DCs, also His DMC Needs to help is DCs and His convered by your MC.
    Of. Course this is my logical, the game engine most of the time has no Logic at all.
    most probably he plays long balls so he bypasses the midfield...thanks for your input i will take it into consideration...i have 3 formations that i play on all won in first season the title and this season all are unbeaten thus far and qualified in the cup and first in their groups in cl....and advices on what i should focus as i had 4 games today on one team in a span of 17 hours....won 3 draw 1 but my team is so tired....should i pay more attention on the cup and cl? and just get promoted in league? can a team push hard on all 3 fronts without a really solid roaster?

haha))

I'm out of the cup, with a victory of 2-0!
    2 assistances of Klose for Giggs and Van Nistelrooy, did all the work.

I played the 1st match with illegal formation and the worst team, because cup and league match had a bad schedule, thats why I had a defeat, for... 3-0 LOL
    now I am thinking that maybe this is one of this seasons that, I have options to win the treble LOLOLOL
    now is not posible.
    well, more time to rest, and to fight only for the 5th Champions League :P
    in league we draw 1-1.
    we are in 8th position. we wanna be in 8th position at the end of season. we adore the 8. the 8th will be the next time that we will win the league in 2 months, now we have 7 trophies.

League R4: win 1-0 at home, against opponent 6Q weaker.. his GK had 6 saves, one from our penalty kick, goal for us after corner... this look like troll but we have 3 points

Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast