Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I can not translate the term "rolled over" but... hehe if you know me and you know something about triplete fc, you can imagine the result, it's curious, but, obvious was a very, very interesting match, hard, interesting and nice :P

PS: ok, I found a good translation of roll over LOL and, nope!
    remember that our players have Q.G. LOLOLOL
    In other words, TRIPLETE should easily beat your team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    When my club celebrates an "anniversary" season, I decide to change my club name and colours for a bit of fun since I'm July Fourth the rest of the time. Last year I choose to name my team Julio Quatro which basically is July Fourth in Spanish.

Seventh Heaven actually stemmed from the clubs recent success on the game and has nothing to do with lap dancing clubs lol, Last Season July Fourth won the treble for the 7th time and put the club into "Seventh Heaven" and it became a fitting name for this seasons 2nd anniversary season.
    Yeah, yeah we believe you!!!! You sly dog you!!!! Lol!!!

In other words, TRIPLETE should easily beat your team.
    I'm not so easy to beat LOL (well I was waiting for a 7-0 for the stars difference xD)

But, is the most interesting match that I had this season, with chances for the 2 teams, but, triplete have this thing, for the quality, that is under us. But... (^-^) I'm very happy, we had opportunities all time, (triplete more, 70%-30% aprox.) and at the end was a nice match with a good work of the Goalkeepers, my Gk Songo'o, saved a shoot, and the corner after that. But he can not stop the shoot of foul, of the 1st goal. The 2nd goal was a shoot from far away.
    And, well, my players only were unable to end the moves that they do... (the best occasions, the foul, and a corner, and too a shoot, that his GK saved) only, the defense worked very well, is the better side of our team, but...

(^-^)
    I will play again with u ppturano! is the most interesting thing I can do this season LOL
    I will work to loose 0-1 next time LOLOLOL

Last edited by khris; 01-18-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    8-0 in league and 1-0 in CL, a good day for us
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Yeah, yeah we believe you!!!! You sly dog you!!!! Lol!!!
    In fact I've never heard of it since I'm no where near Glasgow.

I'm not so easy to beat LOL (well I was waiting for a 7-0 for the stars difference xD)

But, is the most interesting match that I had this season, with chances for the 2 teams, but, triplete have this thing, for the quality, that is under us. But... (^-^) I'm very happy, we had opportunities all time, (triplete more, 70%-30% aprox.) and at the end was a nice match with a good work of the Goalkeepers, my Gk Songo'o, saved a shoot, and the corner after that. But he can not stop the shoot of foul, of the 1st goal. The 2nd goal was a shoot from far away.
    And, well, my players only were unable to end the moves that they do... (the best occasions, the foul, and a corner, and too a shoot, that his GK saved) only, the defense worked very well, is the better side of our team, but...

(^-^)
    I will play again with u ppturano! is the most interesting thing I can do this season LOL
    I will work to loose 0-1 next time LOLOLOL

Well... A good score for your team I suppose, But with this game engine, you could probably lose something like 7-0 the next time you play TRIPLETE.

we will see, next time I will play with full condition, and sure I will loose 5-0 xD

for now, I have to play a friendly agaist Seventh Heaven!
    just for the history, until I wait for capelli tigers and cat in my level... :P

well, this was my condition before the match, for all the people that comes to cry in this forum, because they think that been 5 or 7 quality better, and full condition they have to win 10-0.
    Nope. look these pic's, the quality and condition and you will learn about this game.

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-screenshot_9.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 01-19-2014 at 12:14 AM.

we will see, next time I will play with full condition, and sure I will loose 5-0 xD

for now, I have to play a friendly agaist Seventh Heaven!
    just for the history, until I wait for capelli tigers and cat in my level... :P
    I'm just missing some of the AVALANCHE members from Final Fantasy 7, Nord won't let me get my hands on some good young gens this season.

I'm just missing some of the AVALANCHE members from Final Fantasy 7, Nord won't let me get my hands on some good young gens this season.
    Hey! FFVII was my first gameee when I went to bought my 1st playstation and the better game of ever for me xDD
    add me^^, in these favorable conditions sure I can have a defeat of 0-15 against you LOL

Hey! FFVII was my first gameee when I went to bought my 1st playstation and the better game of ever for me xDD
    add me^^, in these favorable conditions sure I can have a defeat of 0-15 against you LOL
    I doubt the game would let our strong and higher level team beat you by that sort of scoreline, usually it's 6,7,8,9-0.

Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast