Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Hello guys, really good to see ya'll Pricop, Cat Harrison, Chester, Saransh, July Fourth and no hard feelings if I forgot to mention your name, but happy new year to you. Please dnt mind my signature, its due for some editing.
    Anyways, I gat dis crucial match coming tonight, my opponent has got scouts all over and he plays 5-4-1 (flat), can somebody please recommend a safe counter.
    Thanks
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Todays league match Belle Beke got injured for 7 days That would mean a loss of about 14-15 SPs for him so I decided to use 15 reds.....
    You r right, injuries indirectly affect a players stats.
    Love ur signature on 4-4-2 though.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Hello guys, really good to see ya'll Pricop, Cat Harrison, Chester, Saransh, July Fourth and no hard feelings if I forgot to mention your name, but happy new year to you. Please dnt mind my signature, its due for some editing.
    Anyways, I gat dis crucial match coming tonight, my opponent has got scouts all over and he plays 5-4-1 (flat), can somebody please recommend a safe counter.
    Thanks
    Hello fellow African forumer
    Cant help you at all on the formations but I wll try.
    Try putting 3 defenders to deal with the striker and any upcoming mids,and then 4 mids to deal with the other mids, then
    Finally a striker and two wingers (AML and AMR) to finish it off. This is not the best advice but meh, the best I can do.
    Gasi and Cat Harrison like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-port-vale-t1-j12-2.png
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-port-vale-t1-j12.jpg
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-port-vale-t1-j12-3.png

2nd match with Port Vale, and victory 4-1 without assist in the match. That's what I want, a team that play alone :O
    But I have to tank.....
    but something tells me that 9 points are nothing, I have 16 games yet....
    but... next season 4 players will be retired....
    and i need moneyyy so will be interesting win the league...
    but there's an italian with 0,7 + quality under me... will be a war....
    But I'm better manager....
    well I tank.

"Port Vale, the best army of the seven seas"

SBARATA FC

we bought 2 New players in the morning, because the auction was full of fast trainers and high Q players.
    First was a 31 years old ST 3 points to be a scout for 1T. He will replace Barbu that is now only 2 stars and for selling.
    Second was a 19 years old MC 57Q 5*, for 2T and 13,4M whend is MV is above 18M and o can confirme he is a fast trainer and he didnt come from a bot Team, still did not understand Why he was for sale, the ratings were also good.

We sold a 22 years old ML, 46Q 3*, this was is 5th season, but he was only a reserve during all this time, sold for 5,09M the double i played for him with 18 years old.

LEAGUE ROUND 10
    We played away one of the Team in the end of table, and it was a easy win.
    8:0 for us, goals by Gagelmann, Guzmán, Casteels, Bradaschia, Sparagna 2, Bragastini 2 and was also MOM

We keep 1st place, behind us everything is the same.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Thanks
    So good to see you!!

I'd play defensive mentality own half 3N 1DMC 4W 2 (or maybe with an AMC) with arrows on wing. But, I am not sure what actually is safest... maybe 4 4 2!!

Well, I didn't attend my match and have paid the price for sleeping: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-10lg10.jpg

Makes the standings more interesting: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-tabel.jpg

While Bobo didn't get MOM (their D was great) he has been scoring:Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-1.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-2.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-3.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-24-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    Dman2pt and Gasi like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Im not sure... What Cat said is more appropriate but if u want an alternative, u may try 3W-1-3N-1-2...... Not sure but U feel it should be worth a try. I DC for his ST. DL and DR if his MR or ML attack. DMC with preferable blue arrow to stop upcoming MCs. 3 MCs to dominate his two. AMC as he has no DMC and 2 STs against his 3 DC..... Should be good. All the best
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 01-24-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Gasi like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

We moved into CL consideration with a 2-1, come from behind, home win over the previously-1st place side. Two set piece goals in the first half by LW Shane Kelleher and RW Vlad Mogushkov were the difference. Despite a yellow card, CB Lucky Ikhide was MOTM.
    Welch, Fusco, Ikhide, Bjørge, Krasa, Olsen (Kleberson 63'), Kelleher, Mogushkov, Jeong, Rytter, Valentino (Alvarez 77')
    Last edited by HazmatCorntail; 01-24-2014 at 03:32 AM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Here's something interesting I would like to share with y'all. First thing first: HELLO. I'm rather new!

This season (Season 6) feels a tad different. For one, Nordeus has paired me with some crazy-good opponents, with 11 out of 14 in my League being my friends, gained through transfer bidding wars etc. Champions League and Cup have been challenging too. Won back-to-back trebles in Seasons 4 and 5 - perhaps that made me a target?!

Anyway, this is interesting.

After 5 games in the Champions League:

1. Ozack Utd - 5 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 8 - 3 - 10 pts
    2. Daniel FC - 5 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 8 - 7 - 10 pts
    3. Me - 5 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 7 - 7 - 7 pts
    4. SL Benfica - 5 - 0 - 1 - 4 - 4 - 10 - 1 pt

The final round saw me playing bottom-placed Benfica, and Ozack playing Daniel.

Very challenging!
    1. If Ozack and Daniel draw, I would get eliminated regardless of my result vs Benfica.
    2. If Ozack beat Daniel, any win from my part vs Benfica will see me through on goal difference.
    3. If Daniel beat Ozack, I need a huge win vs Benfica because going into this round, Ozack has +5 goal difference to my +0 goal difference.
    4. If Benfica beat me, Ozack and Daniel go through without even needing to play, making their match a dead rubber.

Having scored just 7 goals in my first 5 games, and knowing I needed to win big, I went all out with just 3 DCs. The rest of the team are made up of 2 MCs, arrowed-up AML, AMC and AMR and 2 strikers. Hard-attacking mode, pressing the entire match and tackling hard.

I beat Benfica 6-2 - that's almost as many goals scored as my first 5 CL games all up.

Now it's up to Ozack and Daniel to NOT PLAY A DRAW!

Never had such drama before in the Champions League!
    Cat Harrison, Jll02 and Gasi like this.

FCB

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast