Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Seventh Heaven - Day 20

We faced Man Utd at home in the league, we expected a difficult game after our tactical battle with this team last time around and Man Utd were the better team in the first half with scoring an early goal when Davidovic broke clear and scored and created many more chances, But Miku-Zidane levelled the match with a strike from 25 meters and then we took control when Petersen finally found some form first scoring our 2nd 3 minutes just after Miku-Zidane score and then he setup Lamb to secure our 3-1 win to send us back to the top of the league for the time being but El Capo play in around 9 hours time and you would expect them to win against TeamSystem COBRA.

Our Opponent (LaFruta) for tomorrow which is officially our 2nd Anniversary of starting to play T11 and the start of 'July Fourth' has rearranged the kick-off time for 3.30AM UK time, Possibly a tactic in picking a kick-off time which they think I would not turn up to watch the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Only 11 goals in league today.
    Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and khris like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Only 11 goals in league today.
    Its alright... Ur team will regain its form. Better Luck Next Match
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Raming-Freensen sold for 9.64 million $$$ So from this whole transaction of buying my first ever 3 role player and first ever Shadow Striker, both in one, and then selling the potential retiree next season, Raming-Freensen, who was 32yo, I am at a loss of only 1T and about $$$28 K... A great deal IMO!!!!
    Dman2pt, FCB, Cat Harrison and 1 others like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

A 4 - 1 defeat sees Wolf FC drop down to third, a draw yesterday didn't help and in the past two rounds we've made very little progress with just one point. We hope to thrash Tiger FC tomorrow as we are WAY superior to their strongest side. But most analysts have downgraded our predicted finish to 2nd from 1st.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 18
    we played away against 7th that had a very defensive tactic of 3W3W112.
    We started strong and was natural that Guzmán created the chance and made the last passe to Sepulveda to score, we continue to dominate but nothing changed in first half. In 2nd half my opponent entered strong but Jordanic took care of it, short after Sepulveda again after assist of Guzmán score for us and the same Sepulveda makes the assist. to Bragastini to make the final result. of 3:0.
    Sepulveda got MOM, and have now achived scout level after 7 days in the team.

Here are my STs
    Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-image.jpgSeason 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

so we tank this season... in league many bad results, in cup in 1/4 our opponent was tokens buyer, at home 1-1 and at away lost 0-2

in league when my ooponent is 5Q weaker he can win against me, when my team is 5Q weaker my team can't win...

Out of the CL for good, our team lost to a mid 4-star team while we're a mid 6-star team. What a shame ... He played 4-1-3N-2. I'll try that formation next season )
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! one good notice, we obtain a new young GK of 18 age from market 5* near 6*.
    9 tokens was the cost!
    hehe^^ I'm feel a professional, I was during 8 rounds putting the token fast, fast fast... and he in the last second...
    I know that that's psicollogy, that's to save the token if I am without... so...
    in the 9th round I did not put the token fast, I wait...
    and he was thinking...
    -yeah^^ is mine player, now I'm gonna save a token, this id*** makes me waste 8 tokens but is mine^^ and he wasted 8 tokens for nothing
    hehe I'm a profexonal^^

and....
    ZASKA!
    -the last second, I put my token.
    I know, he did not expect.
    I'm feel like the Boss, Hugo Boss LOL
    (=^-^=)

and... the bad notice.... is thatwe have to sell Oliver Kahn... of 31 years, and 260 matches played with us.
    That's so difficult for me... (-_-)'

We bought this player in the season 5.... and with a shi* of team, full of 1* and2* players we won the league, and a final of Cup this season... well, yeah, we had Jamie Rees, Edgar Davids, Gajic, Edeso, Ribéry, and our top scorer that had 2 stars Adam Sällström
    (in CL the 1st 12points, 11 the second and we 8 points, so 3rd place in group)
    Last edited by khris; 02-01-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    Cat Harrison, FCB and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I'm out of CL. but I utterly failed my team, and didn't show up.. so it's my own darn fault for sure,
    I thought we might make it to the final again but it was not to be:

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-10clqf1.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-10clqf2.jpg

League has been good though: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-tabel.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-1.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-2.jpg Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-3.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast