Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

How is this possible??? I am upgrading my Youth Facility to its highest level right now. there is 1 day left as you can see-

When I started the construction, there were 15 days left for 2 more players so I thought it is good as when it resets after construction, i will be at a loss of only 3 days. but right now I see in my team roster that there are 2 young players from the facility!!!??? How can it be when it is being upgraded??? Please explain.... it does't matter, I left the 18T one as I did not have enuf Ts and I already had a ypung 6* AML/AMC. The free one is a GK. I keep him as I am tanking anyways and have no 2nd GK. But why this happened I don't understand. that usual message that flashes when I log in telling me that I have 2 youths too did not come up. I logged out nd can back but no news or pop up but players still there. A bug in my favour!!! A T buyer or PTed would have been damn happy if he was tanking as the 18T was a 4* and he could have been power trained easily to 7* within a few days..... But why it happwned I dunnu.

here are pics-

Dman2pt and pnr8555 like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

AEPRE Mukmuks Half-Season Squad Report
    AEPRE Mukmuks' has reached its half-season mark, and they are currently sitting in 3rd place after losing 0-1 and 1-2 to ไม่ไห้ เทอร์ FC and Maurito FC respectively. AEPRE Mukmuks' manager said "There are still plenty of hopes for the title, since it is a very close challenge between these three teams".

The squad is still building up, and here's the squad so far:

Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

2 new signings!

Now my avatar is back to Avicii!

Yesterday it was Genie Bouchard, the biggest shocker of this year's Australian Open by making the semis and stunned Ana Ivanovic in the quarters. It was for a day in order to dedicate a performance she got in the tournament! #GENIEARMY

This is also part of the "You Are Banned" thread as well.

Julius Deufel was an attacking winger for AEPRE FC 35, the team playing for the original 35T league. He has done a lot to the team until the new league is found.

Ezarik iJustine used to play for AEPRE FC. In real life, iJustine is a Youtube celebrity.

Jupiter Ndjock will now be known as "Tim 'Avicii' Bergling"
    Last edited by pnr8555; 01-27-2014 at 11:05 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    2 new signings!

Now my avatar is back to Avicii!

Yesterday it was Genie Bouchard, the biggest shocker of this year's Australian Open by making the semis and stunned Ana Ivanovic in the quarters. It was for a day in order to dedicate a performance she got in the tournament! #GENIEARMY

This is also part of the "You Are Banned" thread as well.

Julius Deufel was an attacking winger for AEPRE FC 35, the team playing for the original 35T league. He has done a lot to the team until the new league is found.

Ezarik iJustine used to play for AEPRE FC. In real life, iJustine is a Youtube celebrity.

Jupiter Ndjock will now be known as "Tim 'Avicii' Bergling"
    I thought only I had seen that girl in ur previous avatar somewhere. Ya that was a stunner for sure. I read in news the other day that Anna is knocked out.... and by..... well Nice to see new faces shock the favourites She stands a good chance to win.
    pnr8555 and Gasi like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Yep, u r right, they have to accept ur friend request first.

.....I don't understand anything... today I went to a team that is in QF of our cup, and I can do an offer for a young player... without be friends...
    but if I see the teams of his league, and try to do an offer in one, I can't...., so, I understand that we can do offers for a player of a team that is in the same competition as us, without be friends....

that happens to everybody?^^

Rookie
    Well, it had to come at some point. 8 seasons for my best and brightest, but they now earn too little in training and are being outshined on the pitch come matchday. Which means they've dropped down to 3 stars and out of the first team. They're still relatively young and could carve out another 4-5 seasons for another team, but.. I just don't want to sell them. They're supposed to be career Conker Fc'ers, I can't see them playing for other colours.

On the brightside I did apparently sign Arturo's brother or cousin a couple of seasons ago, so there will still be an Atilano presence in the first team.

Should I sell my boys and continue to chart their progress with their new team?
    Cat Harrison and Gasi like this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Ezarik iJustine with a superb debut, a decent match too for Kumchai and Bergling... COME ON THAT LEAGUE TITLE!!!
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Since we've past the haflway mark of the season, here's my recoup. I was knocked out of the cup (lvl-6) in the prelims but all in all I can't complain. Still undefeated in the league (lvl3) and the CL. Especially in the CL my team's on fire. I'm also leading in the league by 5 points, but am drawing quite a few matches though, keeping it at least somewhat challenging. I was relatively free of injuries early season, enabling me to save a few reds, but not nearly enough to counter the wave of injuries that plagues my team over the last 3-4 days averaging about 2 injuries each day.

The only reinforcement I'm considering is an outstanding MC, but I'm still on the fence if saving the money for next season is better. I'm pleased with the progress my 2 main buys for this season are making. My striker age 19 has gained 1 full star so far and might just reach scout lvl this season with some luck. That's 2 stars in one season, or 10 points. My other big investment was a 24 year old midfielder. I bought him lvl 34, he's now 36 which is scout lvl for me. I only train him when I have 1 match that day, and dispite him being scout lvl and age 24 he still rakes in 120+ sp's for a full workout. They'll both be with me for another 2 seasons. Furthermore after some trial and error, I seemed to have found the way to use my other striker, with 13 goals, 9 assists in 15 matches.

What further struck me was the shortage of ML/AML's. I settled for a ML, not that that were much more of them though.

GL all
    Cat Harrison likes this.

LOL a very long player name...I hope Nordeus do something so that people can fit in those kind of long names, also they should allows special characters too for double surnames...

Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Did you buy him? Looks promising though.

Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast