Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are results pre-determined before a ball is kicked?

Question Are results pre-determined before a ball is kicked?

I mean we have this 3 minute deadline until you cannot add boosters to a player or change formation etc, are we actually wasting our time watching every game? because all the info is put into the system before the game and it brings out a result that may of already decided. You may have a player thats going to score in the 85th minute of the game but if you subbed him in the 70th minute, then the substitute will score the goal instead. Its quite possible due to some of the strange results that the game can throw up on some occasions.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It may be.

One clue that may point out that it is was the simulated results we got at the end of last season. That was the score we would have got if the match was played normally under the same conditions. I played a different formation for the real game and the result was different.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It may be.

One clue that may point out that it is was the simulated results we got at the end of last season. That was the score we would have got if the match was played normally under the same conditions. I played a different formation for the real game and the result was different.
    I played the same formation with the same players against the team for that game which also had the same formation and players and I got a different result as well, Pre-Sim result 10-0, actual replayed game was 5-0. possibly due to the computer having to calculate that same game again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Definitely not. Unless you think possession is irrelevant.

yeap, i don't think so. i think every minor change we've made in the game contributes to the final result. i would think that the game engine acts like a "real time" simulator based on probability. this probability is based on the squad quality, formation, and possession (percentage of attendance, your and friend's attendance). i would say that the three minutes is the time required by the engine to gather data (check your team's condition, morale, illegal formation) and throw you the "initial condition" of player performance. i notice that with the very same squad you can get different efficiency. one time you might have 10 shots and 9 shots on target but another time you might have 10 shots but only 1 on target. or maybe sometimes your usual key player suddenly plays like crap and never create chances. or maybe you've already experienced how your opponent's defenders that have poor rating and form can always block your crossings, passing, shooting, or dribbling? and sometimes your opponent's goalkeeper can make 5 super saves in the game? i think this form is given at the first minute by the engine but we can change the way the game leads us if we make necessary and important changes throughout the game
    pilko likes this.

Rookie
    check http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post18185
    He said "once the result is programmed you may as well go to bed."

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I mean we have this 3 minute deadline until you cannot add boosters to a player or change formation etc, are we actually wasting our time watching every game? because all the info is put into the system before the game and it brings out a result that may of already decided. You may have a player thats going to score in the 85th minute of the game but if you subbed him in the 70th minute, then the substitute will score the goal instead. Its quite possible due to some of the strange results that the game can throw up on some occasions.
    No is not but something is there from before, it's clear sometimes that the system don't let you to score.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    No is not but something is there from before, it's clear sometimes that the system don't let you to score.
    yeah sir, just like you said in http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post18254
    So it's confirmed that the result already given before the match? fu*k that's messed up,

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    yeah sir, just like you said in http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post18254
    So it's confirmed that the result already given before the match? fu*k that's messed up,
    I don't know because I don't have this information but I'm telling from my own exp. sometimes, the ball just don't want to enter it happen to me, I lost against weaker teams then me.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't think so.. Once I was winning a match 3-0 til minute 70, then I made the mistake to change a player by another one who was not ready to play (and it was a DC) so my opponent scored 3 goals in 10 minutes. I don't think the score was set in advance, and if I didn't made that substitution then the score would be different.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast