Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: overbet by a player who doesnt exist in truth!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am not sure, there is also the possibility that there just aren't many managers above your level on your server, so you don't see much of them. The players available on the Transfer list should be from three to five star from any team selling, along with the occasional generated player. The Transfer list is the same for everyone in your League.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    I'm deliberately losing this season as i'm fed up of the lack of quality players . My 2nd team 2 divisions below me practically gets the same quality players as me lol.

Btw , if you win the champ league do you auto qualify for it next season if you don't get top 4 ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    So why is it i cannot seem to bid on 4* players from level 11 or 3* players from Level 12 Both would be 5* for me or is it just an amazing coincidence that every auction of this nature which i have bid they have never interested a level 11 or level 12 team enough for them to place a bid even the ones with special skills and nearly on the next level. I am on my second season at Level 10 and have never seen one Level 11 player make a bid on any of the auctions i have ever seen, including the overnight ones when the regens come out. That to me says i am not been allowed to see Level 11 auctions
    Welcome to the club. That sounds like the top of server problem. I am 2 levels away from the top, but there are not many managers playing higher. So the transfer market is a hard fight because of little quality player supply.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    it even worse when at top of the server as you can't get rid of dud scouts as there's nobody above you to flog them to , so your stuck with them for at least 1 season , 2 if he was near a star upgrade and did it early in season which is why im going to try and not get promoted this year
    no info for you my watchers :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12