• 1 Post By Salifc
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Salifc

Thread: Trainer question

Pro

Trainer question

Now that I have a decent quality squad...do I,
    Concentrate training on improving the 4* to a 5* ( improve squad depth) , or
    Improve the 5* ( improve the individual players), or
    work on the fast trainers only ( selected players)

My thoughts are on improving the squad.
    Your experience please.

Sell your 4* and buy 5* player that are close to the 6* in your level it's 54 of quality I think
    DiZZee likes this.

The same I say everyday for my experience, if, a player have good statistics, keep this player in your team, it doesn't matter if he have 4 stars and all team have 7, if he, is programmed to have good statistics, for example.. when he have a level in the Attack habilities of 5*, he will work in this sense, and will be good always.
    So, try to know your team, try to see if like in my case there is a player that in corner works well in the 70-80% of cases. And if you have a player for 2nd half, a ST or a MC that scores for you playing only 35 minutes, try to see that, and take advantadge of that.
    My training is based in the Fifa experience, I always buy in this game the faster and resistant players, so, thats why I train first this side.
    Other things to see are the hidden habilities... but, is what I say, I know my team, and you have to know your team bro'
    DiZZee and Belgji like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Salifc View Post
    Sell your 4* and buy 5* player that are close to the 6* in your level it's 54 of quality I think
    Correct, 55 is 6* at level 7

And what happens if I cannot afford a squad of 6* players just yet?
    What if my 4* are 19/ 20 yrs old, who dropped from 5 or regained 4*?

Which route do I go?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Salifc View Post
    totally agree with this strategy

If you have young fast trainers, just dont lose any chance of training between matchs, thats what i do, and i hVe players that gaine 90SP season, even without spend greens, sometimes i just use a few greens If they are already near the next star.

As Khris said, some players will play good no matter the stars.
    Last season my second Best ST was 3* with 18 goals in 22 games. My Best MC was a 31 years old 4* the weaker of all my MCs in Q.
    My ML /AML is in His 6th season, he is now only 3* but in 3 games, 2 assists, as Been always one of the players with more goals scored.
    DiZZee likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

If you don't have tokens and/or money to buy players check how many skill points your young players get after full training if they don't win at least 2 points after train match cardio and stretching don't waste your time
    DiZZee likes this.

In my limited experience my fast trainers were also good performers on the pitch. They hardly got any rating below 7 and more often then not outperformed better quality players in my team. Would you say this is typical?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    In my limited experience my fast trainers were also good performers on the pitch. They hardly got any rating below 7 and more often then not outperformed better quality players in my team. Would you say this is typical?
    I agree, Fast trainers do seem to be good workers on the field as we'll.