Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What affects the end result most?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Win bonus maxed...
    Inspite of that you can loose or draw...But WIN BONUS is the only thing that has an IMPACT on Winning...and the rest are entirely random...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker gh View Post
    That means that we all are foolish...When its just random then why we are playing the game...lol...
    Although I agree with you that winning is 100% random but partially, have you ever seen an entirely bad team winning a league, cup or champions league...The answer is no...Even teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona gets beaten by poor teams...
    Are we all foolish? Yes. Nordeus deserve some credit for writing a program that makes us spend money before we realise it's all a pile of pish. I've lost count the number people that have encountered this in this forum.

Have you ever seen Barca or Madrid finish second bottom? Last season I had the second strongest team in my league and wasn't far off be a 6* star team. I didn't change much that had won me 10 leagues out of 14 and had won me Champions Leagues but for whatever reason I finished 12th.

It must be much harder to success when you're playing higher levels. I'm playing on a good server with some friends. Our leagues have been better than some others, because it hasn't been all about the inactive players and robots like some other servers. Still there's too many inactive players and easy wins... Even the transfer market seems to be alright. I see NGE players every morning and I'm able to buy decent players when it's needed. My other friends are not in the same server and their transfer market isn't even nearly as good as ours.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    the admins don't wanna tell me (because I ask to they, but... (-.-)' is a secret, because if they tell me for example, in what % affect the losing of morale, I will have an advantage LOL )

First of all they dont know..so simple..they have no clue how the game works,
    Secondly the programmers of this game also dont know how it works,cause if they knew they would have made simple adjustments and proposals that hundreds users have told them(here and in Nords mailbox).I believe that the code is a simple rate of Q+ players skills,+condition,but the RANDOMNESS,is the the big rate here..Also i think that all the f BOTS that screw us some times have a minus rate (lets say -10%?? -15%??),so u can beat them easily most of the time ,but they can screw u ,once cause that -15 rate doesn't excist(by code) or cause that day ur team has been the rate to has a -10 rate (30games in a season for example,in 1-2 the code sets a -10 rate)

I remember ,that i have set hundreds of friendlies with my second team ,and one of my friends...same tactics,same players,same conditions and all kind of results came with none be a favor.Next season,better Q,better conditions,everything better,all vistories but sometimes diffucult wins(for example,10-0,next game 3-1,etc).

So do not try to understand the code..Nords dont give a **** to answer any questions u have,the only they care is T.
    Take it or leave it..its so simple..

I'm not agree in anything.
    This game is a simulation game, and have a mode to work, using the skills that you see, and hidden skills that we can not see. You can obtain more if you understand how it works. Is basically programming, if you wanna do a manager football game... and if like Nordeus you have 100 persons working be sure that is not for nothing.
    Well.. yeah,, they bought a cofee machine for the office and they spend time using it, thats why they are 100 and thats not like eRepublik... ---...(-.-)''
    I talk of my own experience, and with my experience I had very good results sine I started this game, so no more things matter for me I will continue playing like now coz it works, and I think is the good way if I wanna win more in this game.
    because the first is the $$$ in this game, yeah,
    but the second is knowledage.
    Fin de la cita.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

If any admins /nordeus programmers are reading this, pse put a shotgun in ur mouth and pull the trigger. My team finished 2nd last season, bot afew additions, my Quality is highest in the league, i repeat, HIGHEST!!!! And yet after 6 matches i lost 4 and draw 2. Now i'm bottom of league. Tried almost everything, even playing with friendlies on lower leagues, but my players always underperform.

I've bought 3 GKs, the last one was a desperate measure of 50 tokens + 18million. He just got 5--4-4-4 on his form.

I will quit this game once my tokens are done. Fark Nordeus. This game is stupid.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by josiman View Post
    If any admins /nordeus programmers are reading this, pse put a shotgun in ur mouth and pull the trigger. My team finished 2nd last season, bot afew additions, my Quality is highest in the league, i repeat, HIGHEST!!!! And yet after 6 matches i lost 4 and draw 2. Now i'm bottom of league. Tried almost everything, even playing with friendlies on lower leagues, but my players always underperform.

I've bought 3 GKs, the last one was a desperate measure of 50 tokens + 18million. He just got 5--4-4-4 on his form.

I will quit this game once my tokens are done. Fark Nordeus. This game is stupid.
    I know it is frustrating. U shouldn't buy Tokens.... I have had a million pathetic GKs who are high Q but concede more than what a rat would!!!! It is irritating as all hell. If u want to continue the game for fun without biying Ts, tank the season. Lose on purpose. When the NGE feels u want to lose, It will make ur form good again. Don't shell out money as it is all the NGE wants. When they don't get it 4 some time, they stop trying
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 01-18-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    But someone got's to pour in money otherwise the will stop due to financial crisis...So both type of players are mandatory - the wallets one's and the non wallet one's...

Nothing. It's random and luck.
    What affects the end result most?-qq-20140118201721.jpgWhat affects the end result most?-qq-20140118201731.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This thread went to far, if you can't find the answer at your question contact our support team at support@nordeus.eu also you can write about this here: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-2-a.html

Thread closed.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234